RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

blaster27480

Nov 18, 2018
Are there any other games with a similar character to this one? It's nice for the woman to not be an endless orgasm machine for once. Also, an op character who actually uses their power.

Feb 2, 2019
I am not really far in... But this story is surprisingly wholesome. I guessed it would be your usual "sexual corruption game" where the woman became ([too] quickly) a "walking cumming machine" ... But no. Her will is as hard as my di.. .. as hard as steel.

I am pleasantly surprised, until now. I do not regret my purchase.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon_Ymous

Zanitsu7

Jan 20, 2021
Im installing the game and running it. But Im not able to start any mission as all the NPC seem bugged. Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong here?

Reactions: daxtar543

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Im installing the game and running it. But Im not able to start any mission as all the NPC seem bugged. Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong here?
You've done nothing wrong. It's common for Kagura Game to release a bugged game. If you don't want to wait for patch, save scumming help.

Zanitsu7

Jan 20, 2021
You've done nothing wrong. It's common for Kagura Game to release a bugged game. If you don't want to wait for patch, save scumming help.
I guess ill have to wait for a proper update then
How many new scenes are there with the new version ?

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
It's out

AWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: From the dev's ci-en it is seems that there will be a half-price sales off all product at midnight of December 29th (Japan time zone, I think) excluding the newest game. I think the new game will also release at that time too.

Last edited:

yume11

Nov 12, 2020
AWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: From the dev's ci-en it is seems that there will be a half-price sales off all product at midnight of December 29th (Japan time zone, I think) excluding the newest game. I think the new game will also release at that time too.
The new game can be purchased now, that's the link I posted.

Reactions: NoodleSalad

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
Quick Review Time: Golden Sneer v1.0

Welp, after 2 hours of the newest game. Despite the hot as fuck CGs (yes, I have emotionless girl fetish) I am a bit disappoint at the lack of content and repetitive gameplay. I don't know if I managed to get all the ending and scenes since I only found 2 endings. Save your money and play Red Hair Demon or other Nuko Majin games instead. The game have one major bug (during the first anal scene) where I somehow got no clip into the ground and cannot continue the game. I have no choice, but to cheat my way through to continue and completed the game. I wish there was a quest note stuff or a guide cuz I legit cannot get the Ending 02 without cheat. Another complain is no variety in sex partner and clothing. The Princess only have sex with the same dude kinda disappointing, I wouldn't complain much if the they have more content. Story is what you expect from H game, so I won't complain.

6.5/10 For now, If the dev fix the bug and add more content in the future it will be a a good 8/10.

Story in a nutshell: I know that the translation from the Mtool is really bad, so I might get some bit and pieces wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my 90% save (I think). Gallery is in the title menu bros, have fun.

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Quick Review Time:

Welp, after 2 hours of this game. Despite the hot as fuck CGs (yes, I have emotionless girl fetish) I am a bit disappoint at the lack of content and repetitive gameplay. I don't know if I managed to get all the ending and scenes since I only found 2 endings. Save your money and play Red Hair Demon or other Nuko Majin games instead. The game is have one major bug (during the first anal scene) where I somehow got no clip and cannot continue the game. I have no choice but to cheat my way through to continue and completed the game. I wish there was a quest note stuff or a guide cuz I legit cannot get the Ending 02 without cheat. No variety in sex partner, The Princess only have sex with the same dude kinda disappointing. Story is what you expect from H game, so I won't complain.

6.5/10 For now, If the dev fix the bug and add more content in the future it will be a a good 8/10.

Story in a nutshell: I know that the translation from the Mtool is really bad, so I might get some bit and pieces wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my 90% save (I think). Gallery is in the title menu bros, have fun.
Bless you sir. Could not figure out how to
Use mtool for cheats but I agree with the lack of content and repetitive gameplay which explains the low file size.

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
Bless you sir. Could not figure out how to
Use mtool for cheats but I agree with the lack of content and repetitive gameplay which explains the low file size.
When you started the game with Mtool the 1st tab that says "Main." I think the new update have a sprite of Cirno blocking the tab, but you can still click on her to access the tab. You can change how much money you have and battle cheat. There's item tab for you guess it. Items. And the map tab where you can teleport, or forcefully started the event, or unlock the requirement before you activate the event yourself.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes