RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I believe the mods have stated this quiet a few times that the reason for avoiding games with such genre content is to not give reasons to their host partners to ban them. I mean personally, I do not agree with a lot of admin decisions on this site, but this one makes a fair point.

No sense in having a pelothra of games loose a download source in exchange for hosting a handful of "controversial" games.
Also MasterCard/VISA are notorious for blacklisting sites from their transaction network for similar reasons. Look at DMM.

Either way, it's the internet. There is always someone who is brave enough or doesn't give a hoot, and will have the game hosted.

Last edited:

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
There are other sites, where you can download the games.
But this Forum is the most active. The other sites hardly have any forum.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I believe the mods have stated this quiet a few times that the reason for avoiding games with such genre content is to not give reasons to their host partners to ban them. I mean personally, I do not agree with a lot of admin decisions on this site, but this one makes a fair point. No sense in having a pelothra of games lose a download source, for a handful of games. Also MasterCard/VISA are notorious for blacklisting sites from their transaction network for similar reasons. Look at DMM.

Either way, it's the internet. There is always someone who is brave enough or doesn't give a hoot, and will have the game hosted.
It’s a shame what happens to DMM with master/visa…so more tedious to buy works now. Even PayPal is inconsistent with it. One day it works another day it’s not going through

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I can confirm, PayPal is unreliable as well now. It used to work even after MasterCard and DMM cut ties for direct transactions. But, after a while it stopped letting any DMM transactions through with my MasterCard. I can't say if such is the case with PayPal transaction via VISA though.

Thankfully, AmazonPay works and is internationally linked to both DMM and DLsite. If you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend looking into it.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I can confirm, PayPal is unreliable as well now. It used to work even after MasterCard and DMM cut ties for direct transactions. But, after a while it stopped letting any DMM transactions through with my MasterCard. I can't say if such is the case with PayPal transaction via VISA though.

Thankfully, AmazonPay works and is internationally linked to both DMM and DLsite. If you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend looking into it.
Yea thank goodness Amazon pay work’s otherwise idk what I’d do. Even discover credit card with PayPal doesn’t work. I don’t understand what’s issue when DMM made an alternative making you buy the points instead of the work itself. I feel like that’s good enough resolution. You purchase points and what you do with the points is up you. Feel like it’s a good middle ground

Reactions: LonerPrime

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
1. It's not a "rumor" lol, more like a fair estimate. There aren't very many rules on this site except that.

I played the whole game, the shota in this game is quite childlike. But personally, I think since that's only 2-3 scenes in what is several hours of gameplay it shouldn't be necessary to ban it when Steam allows it. Also, for what it's worth the game calls him a "young man".

2. I used to buy all Kagura Games when they released fewer games, the only reason I joined this site was to mainly play their games so I know there is no chance F95 hold back on Kagura titles, that is for sure BS.

3. It's a crime that a game this good (with a few bugs but nothing major) is being punished for possibly a scene most people would overlook or not even encounter since it's not necessary for the story whatsoever.
mods here are tyrants

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I am genuinely curious about what happened between 1.02 and 1.04. Someone here claimed that it was more than just bug fixes and I am wondering if there were any stealth content cuts...? Can anyone confirm? I'd rather support the JP dev by buying his work that any butchery that came from KG tbh :rolleyes:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I am genuinely curious about what happened between 1.02 and 1.04. Someone here claimed that it was more than just bug fixes and I am wondering if there were any stealth content cuts...? Can anyone confirm? I'd rather support the JP dev by buying his work that any butchery that came from KG tbh :rolleyes:
I rather to wait for a full definitive version because this was on early stages was a mess of bugs. Ironically I still have the version shared here LMAO!

And about what you said on F95 not allowing this game i guess ur right, i was gonna mention how they unbanned a game like Nymphomania priestess which contains heavy NTR and ugly bastard and a few removed scenes due the Content of shota.

It's better they play it safe because getting banned from sources of income will drastically impact the life qualify of this forum and relying on crypto it's Harsh nowadays for notorious websites to stay on float consistently, just the game somewhere else and all happy i guess lol

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
You have a very strange unfriendly way of making a point. Still, I'll play along for the sake of discussion.
You're 100% correct. The admins are random, for whatever reason, with their approach to rule 7. It still doesn't change the fact that quite a few games that got axed for these genres made a comeback eventually. Rules get revised over time and members have the option to challenge mod's decisions if they feel that a game deserves a review for a spot. I'm not saying its a perfect system and always works, but at the end of the day, reasonable or unreasonable, if they make the calls, you follow the rules of their turf.

I still standby my original statement. F95 is not the only source for H content and should not be the only dependency for fans. If its not available here for whatever valid/invalid reason, just move on to your next alternate. There are better things to be done than debating mods and their actions.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
See, there are no actual rules being upheld on this site. It's all based on whether the mods/admin like something or are being paid by the dev to shill it.
The admins are random, for whatever reason, with their approach to rule 7.
Word "piracy" is just a part of the word "conspiracy"...

And it really is one of the weirdest situations with games, considering how fast Kagura took this game, just translating it in a few weeks, and how it was banned, despite Steam having no problems with it. There are also rumors that the current translation did cut corners, and you get less content because it's bugged, not letting you see everything there was. It's probably for the best not to ask too many questions. :illuminati:(y)

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
stuck at the part where you can now go to the cave and castle , seems like nothing i do progresses story

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes