RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I wonder if they fixed that yet? Considering the last update was around March 12?

immersion breaking wonkyness. At the time of this review I was on 1.04 GOG version of the game, which I believe is the latest, and it still had bugs like H event triggers that shouldn't be active in the castle, transition black screen freezing when triggering events, and don't even get me started on the mess that is the Recollection Room.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I wonder if they fixed that yet? Considering the last update was around March 12?
Who knows. Not like KG is in the habit of making their version logs public. Or if they do, it's probably on their Discord?

Right now I am not seeing anything that was shared above 1.04 so hard to check it myself.

Last edited:

11ninjas

Dec 16, 2020
Can someone help me out? For some reason, after going to the village for the first time, going to the inn for the first event, then heading back to the study, I can't seem to talk to him anymore and can't progress his story. Is this a bug? I've also tried skiping the first inn scene but later on, it seems like I can't progress his route, even after getting virtue 1. Any help on this? I'm on Kagura 1.04

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Sorry made that post really late at night. I mean to say Gold lol
Yes, it's a bug. At one point in story, every-time you cycle his option to talk, it will revert back to older choices. Another feather in KG's hat I believe. If the original dev intended it so, pretty sure he/she would have handled it differently.

At least good news is that their is no "Gold" route. You are pretty much forced to have sex with him to advance the story further but he has little bearing on how the ending plays out. In short, he is just "one" of many you bump uglies with, period.

Reactions: 11ninjas

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I finally got through, and god fucking damn it Kagura. I waited so long to play it specifically for bugs to be fixed, but they never fixed talk button with Gold, which is broken very early on. Until the end of the game Agnis continued saying that she didn't hear from him, and will talk next day. She never got an opportunity, because of the malicious powers of Kagura translators, and they're easily more threatening than Agnis herself could ever hope to be - talk button will simply act as return button, just as 2 other return buttons in the same dialogue options for some reason.

Other than that it's easily a 5 star game, didn't regret playing it at all. Hard to call it a "hentai game", it's more like a tale, with a lot of great hentai artwork. Funny enough, her face is one of the last things i'd consider attractive about this game. Scenes, personality, plot and music i liked better.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
So at the end she talks about having a child, but she stated that Gold isn't able to get her pregnant because of her bloodline rejecting him, so the only person who hasn't tried and has very good chances is the blonde dude right?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
So at the end she talks about having a child, but she stated that Gold isn't able to get her pregnant because of her bloodline rejecting him, so the only person who hasn't tried and has very good chances is the blonde dude right?
Who knows. As far as I remember, the blonde dude was the most loyal to her and the most serious, and the dev decided "Nah, fvk that guy. No sex for him." Maybe his time will come in the sequel? Or maybe the dev is sadistic and believes in "Good guys finish last." and will cuck him hard.

Reactions: Mayra

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Is the sequel confirmed?
Not as far as I know. But it is the dev's second best selling game behind GOLD SCIENTIST, so chances are high if enough interest persists. Just don't hold your breath for it. He does take his time with making the games.

Reactions: Mayra
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes