RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Zerowhite

Dec 8, 2018
My brother, how to use transports circle ?

Nvm: i have to progress gold reports first before usng circle.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Rule 7 has always had nothing to do with morality or saving the children. It is an attempt to avoid attention from being shut down by government agencies, and more importantly to prevent being dropped by the services this site utilizes to stay online.

I get it, the rule is inconsistent, believe me the staff understands that. It isn't a perfect system however it is necessary to avoid unwanted attention. Pretty much rule 7 isn't going away and if it ever does, you are more likely to see any and all games with loli / shota disappear with it. It is just a part of using the site. No use getting mad about it, there are plenty of other places to find these games.

Totally side note, for those hosting links to banned games on this thread, it isn't a smart idea and I would recommend deleting them before a mod finds them. Best case your links get deleted, worst case the entire thread is deleted. Just a friendly word of warning.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
As far as I'm aware, you're fine to provide translation patches etc, just not share the game itself, right?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

Totally side note, for those hosting links to banned games on this thread, it isn't a smart idea and I would recommend deleting them before a mod finds them. Best case your links get deleted, worst case the entire thread is deleted. Just a friendly word of warning.
Too late.

Recent posts offering/requesting links to this site-banned game were deleted and some users were slapped harder than others.

More incidents like this and we'll need to lock the thread - its purpose was to request a translation, not share banned content.

pazhentaigame

Jun 16, 2020
overall a good one of strong woman get fallen
sadly they keep their theme to the end about her strong hood
I would more satisfy to see her mind break route

• Angry
Reactions: tamara590

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Well, this game was disappointing. Definitely not gonna be throwing money at this one, or the dev.

I haven't seen such a bad case of reused CGs in a long while now. The outfit variety barely features in any scenes at all... There's not much real variety in the scenes either tbh, text-wise. It all boils down to how overwhelming she is and how between being an Annihilator and modified to become part succubus, no man can last more than a few moments in her holes before cumming. It'd be better if there were more group scenes to account for it... but there's just two, three if you count a side-thing with some goblins... and none of them have anything like triple-penetration or stuff that you'd expect from a gang-bang. Even when she basically lets a whole bar of assholes fuck her without any resistance.

It's not terrible... but more could have definitely been done and it feels far too repetitive. I like some of the angles they were going for, with her seeing sex more like feeding than a source of pleasure, but it wasn't played that well either.

Also, I think she has one orgasm in the entirety of the game. Possibly 2... Highly unlikely that there's a third. I'm personally fine with that and it's an amusing reversal from the usual hentai tropes... but it also doesn't feel like it's played well enough, and I imagine that it'd be ofputing for some.

However...

I could have ignored all that if not for the fact that once you realize the game's gimmick, you can get the true ending in something like... 30 minutes? I think? Something like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait a minute, i have three questions about this:
1 - really there is only two endings ?!!! I was Reading about one ending the minister won and the other he lose but the good ending ( true ending ) is she fucking around or getting groped ? If so this made me don't want to play.
2 - she can lost her virginity to her fingers... Just wtf, i saw image with her fingers covered with blood and now i know why... This killed my interest.
3 - there is any sandbox or post ending things to do ? Or is a linear game ?

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
2 - she can lost her virginity to her fingers... Just wtf, i saw image with her fingers covered with blood and now i know why... This killed my interest.
I just started, and honestly, I think it's metal as fuck. Guy went to all that trouble of stealing her power to try to claim her virginity after many times failing to get her to sleep with him in the opening... she blow the entire room while getting the power siphoned, immediately knows who was behind it, and knowing his motive, she just put her fingers in, tore her hymen, and flicked the blood on the guy's face.

It's fucking metal, and honestly, I'm locked in to Kill Minister ending because of that. Get rekt.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wait a minute, i have three questions about this:
1 - really there is only two endings ?!!! I was Reading about one ending the minister won and the other he lose but the good ending ( true ending ) is she fucking around or getting groped ? If so this made me don't want to play.
3 - there is any sandbox or post ending things to do ? Or is a linear game ?
So, I'll put the answer in spoilers, because it's spoilers. Also, very long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just started, and honestly, I think it's metal as fuck. Guy went to all that trouble of stealing her power to try to claim her virginity after many times failing to get her to sleep with him in the opening... she blow the entire room while getting the power siphoned, immediately knows who was behind it, and knowing his motive, she just put her fingers in, tore her hymen, and flicked the blood on the guy's face.

It's fucking metal, and honestly, I'm locked in to Kill Minister ending because of that. Get rekt.
The minister doesn't die in either ending. And hell, once you find out the truth, you'll know why him "getting rekt" is actually the bad ending, not even normal. It's just straight up bad, no matter how they label it. Whether you want to spoil yourself reading, or you want to play things out for yourself, it's up to you.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
So now that all download links on this site were removed, and for some reason all of the usual sites where you can download h games (otomi, ryuugames) decided to not upload this, it became almost literally impossible to find this game without buying it.

Because of what? a single optional shota route that's very easy to miss? while there a dozens of games on this site that feature a lot more shota content, even shota protagonist, that don't get the same treatment. why so many arbitrary bans now? because if shota content is bad then shouldn't they start removing all those games first? This site is still full of shota content that anyone can find, it doesn't make any sense.

Now for how hard is to find a a functional link right now, imagine waiting for anyone on any site to upload the game for when kagura decide to fix it (because it's unplayable right now), only a miracle can happen.

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
Anyone know where find the game? any site that i use upload this and for some stupid reason the game is banned here.

Reactions: fruzsy16
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes