RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Maska333

Jul 7, 2022
I have a link to the latest version from kagura. But I'm afraid that if I throw it here I'll get a ban.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Is this game the same thing as
The Scarlet Demonslayer aka
The Red-haired Demon God

same game?

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
i only buy from steam after play it from here , recent Heavenly Heroes of Antidomi is crap resolution and uncen red draw
You can change the resolution in settings all the way up to 4k it seemed fine for me tbh.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Holy hell, I got banned for 3 days straight
Man, this is like the lightest ban ever. You guys are so spoiled...

But yeah, posting a link here seems to be prohibited, sad situation really. It'll probably be posted somewhere else later, so it's just a minor inconvenience.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
6.5/10.
Not a fan of emotionless Segs ntr.
But good art tho
Yeah emotions make up a lot of the top hentai games, even real life to be honest, if you think about it. Emotionless sex = boring. They should get shy and embarassed are the top 2 during sex, then I like girls getting angry at me too for some reason, well the rebelious emotion lol.

Reactions: Atreus123

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Man, this is like the lightest ban ever. You guys are so spoiled...

But yeah, posting a link here seems to be prohibited, sad situation really. It'll probably be posted somewhere else later, so it's just a minor inconvenience.
Yeah that ban is nothing, before Elon took over Twitter I got banned and haven't got my account back yet. I got banned for saying to a naked chick with an American Indian tattoo on her thigh, I'll slap your thigh and you can ask me HOW I did that. I was drunk at the time I typed that, but wow to think that they thought I was going to literally cause violence in real life of just slapping a thigh even promotes a physical harassment ban? lol what a bunch of pussies.

I'm glad Elon fired 90% of twitter staff.

blaster27480

Nov 18, 2018
can somebody help me i have the kg version and i have to talk to gold to geht further but when i click on "talk to Gold" its just going back
The release version has a bunch of bugs in it including that one. I'm waiting on a patched version before I play anymore.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Dudes, this sure is one of the worst offenders of the CG recycling time padding in recent memory.
On top of that, there's an achievement system which pretty much pads out the game even more without any real use other than just wasting more time (ain't gonna bother trying to get all of those).

Can't remember the last time I constantly skipped text so much in a game (without an illegible MTL being the reason for it).
But after getting served the very same CG for the 5th, 10th, millionth time ... yeah, I'm done reading whatever text is thrown beneath that image.

Artwork itself however, was pretty decent. Strongest aspect of the game really. Though fairly limited in volume when it came down to it.

As for gameplay ... well ... ain't much of it to judge of course. It's basically a walking sim as far as the 'game' part goes.
My biggest gripe there is that progression is often somewhat unclear, likely having had me waste a lot of time checking every NPC & hitting the desk crystal all the time to 'unlock' the next dungeon/map.
But honestly, after having finished it ... it's probably linked to how many times you've actually slept, unlocking 'reports' as the days pass.

One other thing I defenately appreciated was to NOT be bombarded with yet another suite of those same old stock RPGM tunes.
The music was a refreshing original take and fit the concept quite well.

anyone got an issue where you cant gain anymore points to do body modification?
No. There's even an achievement for seducing 100+ people. But there's no way you'll organically get there.
You'd have to keep farming for a long ass time to get at that point, but you've got infinite 'willing victims' on Adv. Street.
I gave up after reaching 50, too damn boring for no reward really.

But ... that pretty much also keeps giving you points for body mods (seems like there's also an achievement for maxing that out, so you have to get an infinite supply ya know).
Same for other scenes that can be repeated infinitely, though only once/day.

Last edited:

cerberuz1

Dec 31, 2017
Dudes, this sure is one of the worst offenders of the CG recycling time padding in recent memory.
On top of that, there's an achievement system which pretty much pads out the game even more without any real use other than just wasting more time (ain't gonna bother trying to get all of those).

Can't remember the last time I constantly skipped text so much in a game (without an illegible MTL being the reason for it).
But after getting served the very same CG for the 5th, 10th, millionth time ... yeah, I'm done reading whatever text is thrown beneath that image.

Artwork itself however, was pretty decent. Strongest aspect of the game really. Though fairly limited in volume when it came down to it.

As for gameplay ... well ... ain't much of it to judge of course. It's basically a walking sim as far as the 'game' part goes.
My biggest gripe there is that progression is often somewhat unclear, likely having had me waste a lot of time checking every NPC & hitting the desk crystal all the time to 'unlock' the next dungeon/map.
But honestly, after having finished it ... it's probably linked to how many times you've actually slept, unlocking 'reports' as the days pass.

One other thing I defenately appreciated was to NOT be bombarded with yet another suite of those same old stock RPGM tunes.
The music was a refreshing original take and fit the concept quite well.

No. There's even an achievement for seducing 100+ people. But there's no way you'll organically get there.
You'd have to keep farming for a long ass time to get at that point, but you've got infinite 'willing victims' on Adv. Street.
I gave up after reaching 50, too damn boring for no reward really.

But ... that pretty much also keeps giving you points for body mods (seems like there's also an achievement for maxing that out, so you have to get an infinite supply ya know).
Same for other scenes that can be repeated infinitely, though only once/day.
I did mostly Achivement
but confused on 400 more charm on village and city.
I admited, I fell a sleep while luring 100 man in town. I hope I didn't broke shift button

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Is this game the same thing as
The Scarlet Demonslayer aka
The Red-haired Demon God

same game?
Yes same game.

for reasons i can't understand this GAME haven't been added into the Games forum section?
I really wonder why the admins or an uploader haven't added it

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Because there's one missable shota scene. It's so inconsequential, I think if the author had known the game would eventually sell worldwide they would have just skipped it.
??????????? its up on steam why would it matter to the author that some pirate site banned it when he got his game on the site that would make him the most money

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dave
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes