RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
The steam page shows that the game will come out in 2023 so I guess the waiting game continues(coming soon my ass).
I really hope daedroth continues to work on this since it's really good
Again kagura gave us a great demonstration of incompetence
ps:sorry for the rant but I find this quite frustrating

Reactions: /;/ and Sh666155
Jun 22, 2022
The steam page shows that the game will come out in 2023 so I guess the waiting game continues(coming soon my ass).
I really hope daedroth continues to work on this since it's really good
Again kagura gave us a great demonstration of incompetence
ps:sorry for the rant but I find this quite frustrating
Wouldn't incompetence be if they announced a fixed release date and then posted a delay notification? It's clear that they always announce a game after having struck a deal with the devs, and not when they actually start on translating it.

Reactions: Hiroshi000

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Wouldn't incompetence be if they announced a fixed release date and then posted a delay notification? It's clear that they always announce a game after having struck a deal with the devs, and not when they actually start on translating it.
I agree with you and I must say that maybe I was a bit harsh in my post regarding kagura.
Unfortunately anger and frustration took the better of me and I ended up throwing a childish tantrum which is both useless and immature. I apologize for that.
My complaint about kagura was about the fact that they posted images with dialogues in english and stated on steam that the game was "coming soon" which would make people think that the release was near and then changed it to 2023
I would have simply kept the game TBA and gave it a release date when it was really ready.
Putting this aside I personally don't agree how kagura games works lately so this only added fuel to fire.
Ps:sorry for the wall of text

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
At this point kagura actually is just harassing some frelancer translator by make some random announcement.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Spoiler:
2023 is coming soon :p
True but kagura never said exactly when in 2023 which means we might have to wait an entire year for the game to release.
It could be even released on january/february but honestly I find that unlikely to happen.
At this point kagura actually is just harassing some frelancer translator by make some random announcement.
Considering that kagura released several games which already had a quality translation it's safe to assume that they don't care about indipendent translators.

• Sad
Reactions: D Dave

wa2an

Aug 31, 2022
do you guys have infomation of this game?
the art style looks like nuko majin ofcourse it's the game title is "Teresa and the Philosopher's Stone"

I find out the game was made by COBURA(onarinin_san) on twitter and he/she mention illustration made by nuko in the game seem she/he gonna release the trial in this month maybe?

20221111_165548.jpg

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
True but kagura never said exactly when in 2023 which means we might have to wait an entire year for the game to release.
It could be even released on january/february but honestly I find that unlikely to happen.

Considering that kagura released several games which already had a quality translation it's safe to assume that they don't care about indipendent translators.
Talk about give daedroth motivation, I kinda think he will dropped it unless someone would try support him monetarly just for this game.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Talk about give daedroth motivation, I kinda think he will dropped it unless someone would try support him monetarly just for this game.
From his translation thread:
I saw your post in the translation request thread. Appeciate that you brought it to my attention. I didn't know that they changed it to 2023.

Generally, I don't like to leave things half-done. So will do a poll this weekend whether I should continue (for real this time). I will link to it here, too.
I wonder if he saw something about this game that made him go slower... oh no, what if it's not as good of a game as we expect? Though then it would be weird for Kagura to pick it up, so probably no, it's not a bad game. Perhaps it's difficult to translate, with how unusual the game's interface is, then.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
From his translation thread:

I wonder if he saw something about this game that made him go slower... oh no, what if it's not as good of a game as we expect? Though then it would be weird for Kagura to pick it up, so probably no, it's not a bad game. Perhaps it's difficult to translate, with how unusual the game's interface is, then.
I guess because it's quite rich in terms or scenes or very dialogue heavy.
Can't say if it is because of the engine since I'm not an expert on this.
The game should be good since it has 5 stars on dlsite but It's probably better to wait once it's released to judge.
I wouldn't use kagura as a metric for how good a game is since some of the games they released were absolute garbage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Umbra.Nox

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I guess because it's quite rich in terms or scenes or very dialogue heavy.
Can't say if it is because of the engine since I'm not an expert on this.
The game should be good since it has 5 stars on dlsite but It's probably better to wait once it's released to judge.
I wouldn't use kagura as a metric for how good a game is since some of the games they released were absolute garbage.
Huh?Nuko majin is garbage , I love their art so did they did terrible on other game

Reactions: wa2an

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I only played gold scientist and I thought it was average.
Don't know about red haired demon god since I didn't play it.
It was pretty good if you see only h scene I mean I love the character design yet they make it short and half completed so it look half assed. I think they're pretty rushed or simply had development problem.

Reactions: Hiroshi000

wa2an

Aug 31, 2022
I hope nuko finishes this trial game by the end of this year

according to what he said in the ci-en post

Reactions: Pypeii

Pypeii

May 25, 2019
I hope nuko finishes this trial game by the end of this year

according to what he said in the ci-en post
i hope so, but i think because nuko already have some collab game with COBURA, we couldn't have hoped for more for the release date, but is good to know nuko have some new game, i already try the golden knight 1.1 and is a good game from my perspective, hope the COBURA game have the same atmosphere with nuko genre

Reactions: wa2an
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes