RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
yeah in about 3 years
Reminds me of Serafina and the egg thing. That was done for some time back I think then Kagura around 3 months ago released their version.

Don't know how long before that they announced they were gonna do it though but yeah 3 years seems accurate heh.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
色の冷笑 (new game) trial version 1.1:

I'm afraid there's nothing to share. Had to stop working on the translation for a bit because I was switching jobs and had barely any time. But I'm back to it again. Will post the new patches here as soon as I release them.
it seems like kagura wanna translate this game, do you wanna abandon it?

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
it seems like kagura wanna translate this game, do you wanna abandon it?
I mean, Daedroth is like half done with it, and Kagura only just announced this. I'm pretty sure he can do it faster, unless they were both doing it at the same time, or he sold the translation project to them.

Reactions: bhas

yume11

Nov 12, 2020
what's new on the 色の冷笑 v1.1 can't find the new scene it only ends the same just like on v1.0
v1.0 didn’t have her with bite marks and covered in cum on her which are CGs added on v1.1, that's about it, think dev changed some BGM. So yeah, it was nothing major but on the data image folder, there are images he added for the next version that will be included, they’re incomplete for now.

ferrero18

Oct 13, 2021
v1.0 didn’t have her with bite marks and covered in cum on her which are CGs added on v1.1, that's about it, think dev changed some BGM. So yeah, it was nothing major but on the data image folder, there are images he added for the next version that will be included, they’re incomplete for now.
thank you, didn't noticed that small details.

Reactions: bhas and yume11

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
色の冷笑 (new game) trial version 1.1:

I'm afraid there's nothing to share. Had to stop working on the translation for a bit because I was switching jobs and had barely any time. But I'm back to it again. Will post the new patches here as soon as I release them.
the link is directed to entirely different game

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
I run with 2.0 raw with Japan locale and it wont load this . ver 1.10 still run fine , any help plz
Screenshot 2022-10-15 181328.png Screenshot 2022-10-15 173640 red hair.png

Last edited:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I have the feeling that kagura will release this quite soon considering that they released the trailer for it and the steam page shows the game images with dialogues in english
But i could completely wrong and they will release after 3 years or something(I hope not)
ps:sorry for the bad english

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
I have the feeling that kagura will release this quite soon considering that they released the trailer for it and the steam page shows the game images with dialogues in english
But i could completely wrong and they will release after 3 years or something(I hope not)
ps:sorry for the bad english
only when they actually release a screen shot which dialog has been translated , otherwise .......

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Stuff like that?

only when they actually release a screen shot which dialog has been translated , otherwise .......
Yup, that's what I was talking about
The trailer on the twitter page is in english too so that's why I think the release shouldn't be too far in the future otherwise I don't know why kagura would release a trailer and screenshots in english If they didn't want to release the game.
But again this is just speculation so you shouldn't put much faith on it

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
the fact they add coming soon tag kinda make look like in no time yet did other game that had this kind tag really come out sooner.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes