RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
I'm afraid not. I meant it as incremental updates, with each patch having more stuff translated. In March, when I stopped working on RHD to finish the translation for this game, I had the first village fully in English and just finished translating the intro + some stuff in Agnes' mansion. That's where things were when I resumed working on this game a couple of weeks back.
Understandable that it has higher priority, it has rape and pregnancy. While also fighting Kangaroos.
But the Breastsize is a big downturn though.

Maska333

Jul 7, 2022
I'm afraid not. I meant it as incremental updates, with each patch having more stuff translated. In March, when I stopped working on RHD to finish the translation for this game, I had the first village fully in English and just finished translating the intro + some stuff in Agnes' mansion. That's where things were when I resumed working on this game a couple of weeks back.
May I ask how the translation is going?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
May I ask how the translation is going?
Pretty alright, released a patch yesterday, but forgot to post it here. Here it is:

Translated most of the stuff in the castle, including mini-scenes with the guards, and three transfer room maps. Will be focusing on the content in the manor this week. Also, I didn't translate the carnal voices (what men think about when you turn on the ring) on those new maps yet, but I'll get to it this week too.
The two folders in the archive are for different version of the game, namely raw JP and MTL. Don't have an MTL of the game, so don't know if the patch works alright when installing it on top.

Also, don't take it as a plug, but I frequently post the maps I just translated in my discord. So, if you guys want them fresh from the oven... But I'll try to post new tl patches here too as I release them.

Maska333

Jul 7, 2022
Pretty alright, released a patch yesterday, but forgot to post it here. Here it is:

Translated most of the stuff in the castle, including mini-scenes with the guards, and three transfer room maps. Will be focusing on the content in the manor this week. Also, I didn't translate the carnal voices (what men think about when you turn on the ring) on those new maps yet, but I'll get to it this week too.
The two folders in the archive are for different version of the game, namely raw JP and MTL. Don't have an MTL of the game, so don't know if the patch works alright when installing it on top.

Also, don't take it as a plug, but I frequently post the maps I just translated in my discord. So, if you guys want them fresh from the oven... But I'll try to post new tl patches here too as I release them.
Hi, how are you doing with the translation? Much appreciate for your work!

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Hi, how are you doing with the translation? Much appreciate for your work!
You can click on the link to his Patreon, by the way. Our most expected game of the year is far from over, unfortunately...

Red-Haired Demon God

Maps Translated: 76/251

Sadly, this game took a backseat this week in favor of Exorcist Chris. That said, since my last post, I finally fully translated the map which gave me the most trouble. The one with the most context-reliant dialogue, the Agnes' office map on which you can interact with items, contact your lieutenants, etc.

Still, I'm slowly chipping away at the h-content in the mansion. Working on the first h-scene with Gordo at the moment.

I decided to drop RJ381706. In its stead, I picked up a small game that I hope to release this month. RJ401647 - Captive Princess Marie and the Castle of Lewd and Depraved Monsters.

My plans for the end of this month are pretty grand and as follows:
- release a rough, pre-release patch for Exorcist Chris;
- finish proofreading A Tale of Two Swords (third time's the charm, eh);
- complete the translation for RJ401647.

wa2an

Aug 31, 2022
holy moly he just update with that yellow hair knight girl

Reactions: AwsHen

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022

will it work in version 2.1?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes