RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Raw 2.0 (it's 30% off now, so buy it if you have the opportunity):

Will resume work on the translation in July. The update came out just in time, since I'm gonna finish a translation for one other game today.

Last edited:

lostallday

Mar 18, 2021

Will resume work on the translation in July. The update came out just in time, since I'm gonna finish a translation for one other game today.
Thanks man, had to ctrl + E on WinRar and select Japanese -- to get it to work right....kek.
The old TL files don't work on my end tho. rip

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Version 2.0 Recollection Room Full Save
Place the save folder attached below into \赤髪の鬼神【製品版ver.2】\本体\www folder. Replace all existing files if prompted.

Save 1 will take you directly to the Recollection Room. All of the scenes are unlocked but there are a few that can't be triggered. Scenes that weren't working in the previous version (ver 1.0) now work.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020

thanx for the upload. I will also work start to translate this very slowly.

Reactions: seraphiel722

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
thanx for the upload. I will also work start to translate this very slowly.
Are you slow or something? As I promised,
>Will resume work on the translation in July.
I'm back to working on the game again and already transfered my translation from 1.01 to 2.0. Go choose some other game out of thousands untranslated.

Reactions: ArtVandelay28

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Are you slow or something? As I promised,
>Will resume work on the translation in July.
I'm back to working on the game again and already transfered my translation from 1.01 to 2.0. Go choose some other game out of thousands untranslated.
Nah bruh I just prefer my own translations. That's all. U carry on with your translation. And good luck! (y)

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
He still got long way to go, His translation is not good and I think He uses Translator++ MTL with heavy editing.

I hope you give him some advice and encouragement as a fellow degenerates.
Well hand translations are the best but they take a long time to do. I think a well edited MTL is good enough if done correctly. As for T++, I personally hate it :ROFLMAO: . I use the Rpg engines (XP, VX, VX Ace, MV and MZ) to edit RPMG games. T++ just messes things up for me. Of course T++ is 3x-4x times faster for translations but if u get an error, u gonna spend all the time u saved to trouble shoot. So it's better not to use T++ unless u have a lot of experience with it.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Well hand translations are the best but they take a long time to do. I think a well edited MTL is good enough if done correctly. As for T++, I personally hate it :ROFLMAO: . I use the Rpg engines (XP, VX, VX Ace, MV and MZ) to edit RPMG games. T++ just messes things up for me. Of course T++ is 3x-4x times faster for translations but if u get an error, u gonna spend all the time u saved to trouble shoot. So it's better not to use T++ unless u have a lot of experience with it.
dude, just translate other games. daedroth is on translating this one.

Maska333

Jul 7, 2022
Not sure I understand. You can grab the untranslated game here.
Come next week, I'm gonna resume posting tl patches. In this thread and in a couple other places.
Did I understand correctly that the translation for RHD will be released this week?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Did I understand correctly that the translation for RHD will be released this week?
I'm afraid not. I meant it as incremental updates, with each patch having more stuff translated. In March, when I stopped working on RHD to finish the translation for this game, I had the first village fully in English and just finished translating the intro + some stuff in Agnes' mansion. That's where things were when I resumed working on this game a couple of weeks back.

Reactions: D Dave

Maska333

Jul 7, 2022
I'm afraid not. I meant it as incremental updates, with each patch having more stuff translated. In March, when I stopped working on RHD to finish the translation for this game, I had the first village fully in English and just finished translating the intro + some stuff in Agnes' mansion. That's where things were when I resumed working on this game a couple of weeks back.
Got it. Anyway thank you for your work! Will be waiting with hopes!

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes