RPGM Why This Cool Young Wife is Enjoying Cuckolding Training [karaage-tomato]

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hey, just wondering if you are going to post a link. Obviously its fine if you aren't or if its going to be awhile but I just wanted to know so I could determine whether or not I need to set aside some time later to MTL this.
Oh no I totally forgot that I committed to this until I saw the notification. Im really sorry for keeping you hanging.

I managed to rehost it in mega now. You can download from here if you still need the game files.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Oh no I totally forgot that I committed to this until I saw the notification. Im really sorry for keeping you hanging.

I managed to rehost it in mega now. You can download from here if you still need the game files.

Thanks for uploading this.

Here is an MTL I put together, it is by no means of high quality but it should be 100% playable. Unfortunately there are a couple of things that I cannot translate through Translator++ and since I do not own any RPGM tool I can't really do much more here. There are also quite a lot of lines that run off the page but unless Translator++ has been updated to include a feature to fix that since the last time I used it I do not have the time or energy to go through manually and fix all of them for an MTL.

That being said I will briefly explain a couple of the things that didn't get translated due to Translator++ limitations as well as some untranslated images that may confuse some people. Also I will explain some game mechanics since the game kinda just starts without any explanation and the MTL doesn't help you figure out what you are supposed to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install the translation just drag the "data" folder into the "www" directory and overwrite. I will also upload my Translator++ file just in case someone wants to spend some time touching up the translation or using it as a base for a manual translation. I spent quite a bit of time going through all the variables and if commands so there shouldn't be any game breaking bugs or crashes but if you encounter anything let me know and I will try to fix it.

Reactions: Diegoz and rokrad