VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Wicked Dreams [Ch. 3.3] [RycGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Madarahyuuga

I really enjoyed this game, it's interesting to see this game mechanics as a female protagonist. I really look forward to more updates and I'm looking forward to seeing the characters develop. I also liked the skills page, I found it very interesting.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Bossk

Giving it 3 stars atm simply because it needs non AI fluent English proofreading to shore up some of the odd phrases here and there, Its not bad like some games that read like the machine translated titles of Hentai games, but its a bit rough in some spots that kind of pull you from the immersion but understandable enough most of the time

But it has promise so far.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR = game is in early development. Low amount of content. Check out later.

Pros:
    + Main heroine is hot.
    + Some sex scenes are hot.
    + I think the game has some potential.
    + Typical VN with choices. It looks like choices will matter in future.

Cons:
    - Low amount of content. The game has only 30 minutes of gameplay (If you read fast or skip, then its even less). There are only 4 sex scenes.
    - Low quality of renders. Sometimes images are too dark. Sometimes camera catches the sex scene from weird angle (you barely see any interesting/sexy details).
    - Main heroine (blonde) has unnaturally shiny white eyes and very small cornea and iris. When heroine is in dark enviroment then her ridiculously white eyes will stick out like a sore thumb.
    - Grammar has some occasional mistakes. (Engrish)

I am undecided about story. Its hard to judge story, because game is really short and there is barely any time for plot.
    Quick summary of plot: Heroine goes through some relationship drama. Some girl is plotting against her. And some weird dream magic started to show up.

To sum it up:
    At this point I dont think game is worth playing. I am choosing "wait and see" aproach.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

The story overall is decent . The renders are very solid for all characters introduced and main menu design looks incredibly professional. I also appreciate the lesbian content that I don't see as much

All that said, can't quite rate it a 5 star yet. Content is still very limited and still needs to show me decent plot development. The animation in the bathroom was rudimentary to say the least but I imagine that's something that can improved upon with future updates. English also does not seem to be the dev's first language so it sometimes interferes with the flow.

I await to see what comes next. I'm intrigued by the theme and the premise and look forward to upcoming updates
  5. 5.00 star(s)

.N9

A lesbian action, and the female protagonist is sexy as hell ? count me in :KEK:

Pros :
    • The story is a little blurry so far, which is not a bad thing, it only causes me wanting to know more.
    • The protagonist is sexy as hell :love: has a ponytail and a tattoo ? what more can you ask ? :KEK:
    • The steamy scenes are animated!
    • The visual is amazing for an almost 600 MB VN (Ch. 2.0 pt 1)
    Had a great time playing this VN and I have no complain so far.

Riddle in this VN will keep your brain sharp :KEK:

HAVE TO GIVE THIS ONE A RIDE! ~
  6. 5.00 star(s)

88Michele88

This Game have good misterious story. Mistery and her future self. Intiguete me as well. The game had amazing future for long time. Keep it up.

Good:
    I had to said. The art is amazing. Chacters and personality are fantastics.
    Sistem Point will be amazing in future of course. Fear or Courage will have their own consequences I think. I waiting to see more about it