HTML Abandoned Wicked Gods [v0.2b] [Nerzury]

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Title.png

Overview:
Wicked Gods is an erotic game developed in Twine, it uses a fantasy setting and RPG gameplay and its intended to have many endings and focus on replayability. There are many themes that I want to add and develop, transformation, sex change, submission, etc. Also, I want the game to have lots items and clothes to customize the main character.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 21/04/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v2b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: - -
1.PNG Capture.PNG

Jun 5, 2017
The art is all pretty obviously intended for female characters, which threw me off significantly as a male character. Not sure why devs offer the choice before they have the content ready for it, but it seems to happen frequently.

I really couldn't get into it—it's obviously trying to do something like CoC or TiTS, but the ungrammatical and poorly constructed writing is a pretty thick wall to break through.

Reactions: Arcane666

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
The art is all pretty obviously intended for female characters, which threw me off significantly as a male character. Not sure why devs offer the choice before they have the content ready for it, but it seems to happen frequently.

I really couldn't get into it—it's obviously trying to do something like CoC or TiTS, but the ungrammatical and poorly constructed writing is a pretty thick wall to break through.
Seeing as its from tfgamessite, the dev obviously wants to push transformation on pretty quickly. I personally like if there is a choice, but oh well.

The concept of it is good though. If the tf wasn't forced, and more masculine art because of that, it'd be pretty solid.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Looking very good. Still only rudimentary skeleton of a game, but I enjoyed what I saw and read thus far.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Me and Eoin are the only people who like HTML games it seems. :FeelsBadMan:
Heh, I like these kinds of games. Though this one seems to leave a lot to be desired compared to titles like TiTs, CoC, The Company, and a few titles made by The Anax.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
No problem, Eoin. I check TFGamessite daily. :)

Is it some sort of a law that all htmls games must have transformations
TFGamessite.com is basically: Transformation Games Site. Their Basic Rule is that games uploaded to their site have to have some form of transformation in them: mental, physical, ect.

Eion, since most of the games uploaded to TFGamessite don't have thumbnails to them, I go on svscomics.com and in their games section it usually has the same games as TFGamessite plus others so I tend to check svscomics also.. possibly something for ye to consider.

Last edited by a moderator: