3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Things that would improve the game 1. make the aim point any other color than the current grey that blends with the environment, you can not see where your aim point is, and this is annoying, you lose track of it too easy, especially when using the bow.
2. the tutorial is buggy you get the food cook the food on the fire but it doesn't register to the fisherman that you have done that so he becomes useless at that point for hints on the game
3. even inside the building at night there is no option to rest until daylight if you try to sleep in the shelter using z it tells you you can't because there are enemies close
4. I saved my game and shut it down but when i came back to the game the save point was gone and I had to restart meaning i lost everything I had gathered or made
5. just for fun I shot the fisherman with my bow and managed to remove his arms FYI they do not grow back o_Oo_O so he looks kind of silly with no arms.
6. shooting an enemy with a bow should slow them down, instead they seem to go into overdrive closing the distance very fast which is again an issue for the small grey dot you use as an aim point if you cant make it out from the rest of the background then it is just useless.
Maybe a red circle around the dot so it stands out more.
As mentioned earlier by others deer and the fisherman etc all get flagged as enemies there needs to be a differentiation between things that want to kill you versus things with no hostile intent that you can kill for food .
I would love to have an option to change the color of the aiming dot, it drives me crazy trying to find that light grey dot.

Just wait until you activate one of the summons you can create. The game acts as if you are in combat with something where the navigation bar turns red and 'combat music' starts playing until you move away from them. I ended up having to kill one of my summons (there doesn't seem to be a way to dismiss summons), since it kept following me into my home and blocking the doorway.

------------------------------
One a side note, does anyone know if there is a reason to make the Royal Armor over the Legendary Armor? Both sets require the exact same type and quantity of materials, but the Legendary Armor has better stats.
Also, is there any purpose to any of the dungeons you can enter? I only went into 1 or 2 and didn't see anything other than some resources. I am just wondering if there are any items, gear, or weapons that can be found in any of them that might be useful/fun to play around with.
Lastly, does anyone know if there is any difference between swords and greatswords? The greatsword seems to be better all around, for similar costs of resources as a sword.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I already do what you told, but the quest didn't progress at all :(
you have to follow the quest line bit by bit if you skip and part it wont register that you made the meat so dont not cook it until he tells you how and then do not eat it til he says its ok make sure you put the meat in your hotkey area

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I would love to have an option to change the color of the aiming dot, it drives me crazy trying to find that light grey dot.

Just wait until you activate one of the summons you can create. The game acts as if you are in combat with something where the navigation bar turns red and 'combat music' starts playing until you move away from them. I ended up having to kill one of my summons (there doesn't seem to be a way to dismiss summons), since it kept following me into my home and blocking the doorway.

------------------------------
One a side note, does anyone know if there is a reason to make the Royal Armor over the Legendary Armor? Both sets require the exact same type and quantity of materials, but the Legendary Armor has better stats.
Also, is there any purpose to any of the dungeons you can enter? I only went into 1 or 2 and didn't see anything other than some resources. I am just wondering if there are any items, gear, or weapons that can be found in any of them that might be useful/fun to play around with.
Lastly, does anyone know if there is any difference between swords and greatswords? The greatsword seems to be better all around, for similar costs of resources as a sword.
have you ever been raped by the double dicked nightmare thing fuck that thing is hard to kill I finally had to build a building with a a window to shoot arrows out of to finally kill him took over 100 arrows when he finally died he looked like a porcupine with all the arrows i put in him

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
have you ever been raped by the double dicked nightmare thing fuck that thing is hard to kill I finally had to build a building with a a window to shoot arrows out of to finally kill him took over 100 arrows when he finally died he looked like a porcupine with all the arrows i put in him
Yeah those things can be a bitch to fight. I don't think I could beat them until I was level 16ish, with all steel armor and weapons, and 2-3 points in all of the defense/offense skills.

I kind of cheat a bit when I fight nightmares (or any higher level monster, really). If you press Y and start masturbating near them and let them fuck you, they pretty much go catatonic and don't really respond much as long as you attack them from behind.

Keeping yourself well fed with meat sandwiches helps a lot with combat. It adds +200 HP and +100 stamina while it lasts, which means you don't get exhausted as quickly in a fight. Steel weapons and armor helps out as well.

• Red Heart

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah those things can be a bitch to fight. I don't think I could beat them until I was level 16ish, with all steel armor and weapons, and 2-3 points in all of the defense/offense skills.

I kind of cheat a bit when I fight nightmares (or any higher level monster, really). If you press Y and start masturbating near them and let them fuck you, they pretty much go catatonic and don't really respond much as long as you attack them from behind.

Keeping yourself well fed with meat sandwiches helps a lot with combat. It adds +200 HP and +100 stamina while it lasts, which means you don't get exhausted as quickly in a fight. Steel weapons and armor helps out as well.
where is a good place to find brimstone to make steel? the best i have got is bronze swords and the beginner bow with wood arrows i did find a good trick when facing the nightmare or other hard to kill creatures if you can pull it off use your building plan make two walls and only leave enough gap to shoot through with the bow but not enough they can come through if can you lure them into that killing zone you are golden, unless they manage to jump the wall then you gotta hope you can run LOL ......(incidentally the only small piece of brimstone i got must have been dropped from the nightmare and it was only 2 units so not enough to make anything )

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
where is a good place to find brimstone to make steel? the best i have got is bronze swords and the beginner bow with wood arrows i did find a good trick when facing the nightmare or other hard to kill creatures if you can pull it off use your building plan make two walls and only leave enough gap to shoot through with the bow but not enough they can come through if can you lure them into that killing zone you are golden, unless they manage to jump the wall then you gotta hope you can run LOL ......(incidentally the only small piece of brimstone i got must have been dropped from the nightmare and it was only 2 units so not enough to make anything )
Nice trick with the bow and walls.
I suck with the bow, so I have taken to hiding in my house when night comes and just standing around looking at the walls, making cloth from fibers, or just arranging the junk in my chests. Occasionally I will up to the 2nd story lounge of my house and stare at the stars, pondering the universe and then heading out when daylight arrives again.
wickedisland map.png

1. You are going to kick yourself (myself included) when you discover that area 1 has all the brimstone you will ever need. Right in the starting area, where the wasps and scorpions are, there are these orange crystal clumps that spawn on the stone piles there. You mine the orange crystals for Brimstone.
2. It will be some time before you can venture there and survive, but that is one of the caves where you can mine Dark Iron Ore. Prepare yourself though, the vampires there are tougher than the Nightmares and they come in 3s, always 3 of those bastards.
3. Not really critical, but at area 3 there is a small camp of Wildlings. I just found them, but I haven't figured out what to do with them, they don't attack me and I can ask for sex, but I can't buy anything or get any type of quests from them so far.
4. When you find the dungeon at area 4, and you face away from it, the area in front of you has a good supply of Iron Ore that you can mine. They are smallish grey/black rocks and there should be 6 or so nodes to mine. If you see Wolves, you should be in the right area. The wolves should be pretty easy to fight if you pull them to you 1 or 2 at a time.
5. The Succubus tower. The quest with her is kind of broken right now, but her tower makes for an awesome landmark to orient yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You won't miss anything critical if you skip reading the spoiler stuff, just some neat things I found.

PS: Not sure if you know this or not, but just north of the starting area, there is a small stone pile just before an old ruined building. Right around that stone pile you can find Wheat growing, which is awesome for making sandwiches for the HP/Stamina buff.

• Red Heart

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I suck with the bow, so I have taken to hiding in my house when night comes and just standing around looking at the walls, making cloth from fibers, or just arranging the junk in my chests. Occasionally I will up to the 2nd story lounge of my house and stare at the stars, pondering the universe and then heading out when daylight arrives again.
View attachment 3301306

1. You are going to kick yourself (myself included) when you discover that area 1 has all the brimstone you will ever need. Right in the starting area, where the wasps and scorpions are, there are these orange crystal clumps that spawn on the stone piles there. You mine the orange crystals for Brimstone.
2. It will be some time before you can venture there and survive, but that is one of the caves where you can mine Dark Iron Ore. Prepare yourself though, the vampires there are tougher than the Nightmares and they come in 3s, always 3 of those bastards.
3. Not really critical, but at area 3 there is a small camp of Wildlings. I just found them, but I haven't figured out what to do with them, they don't attack me and I can ask for sex, but I can't buy anything or get any type of quests from them so far.
4. When you find the dungeon at area 4, and you face away from it, the area in front of you has a good supply of Iron Ore that you can mine. They are smallish grey/black rocks and there should be 6 or so nodes to mine. If you see Wolves, you should be in the right area. The wolves should be pretty easy to fight if you pull them to you 1 or 2 at a time.
5. The Succubus tower. The quest with her is kind of broken right now, but her tower makes for an awesome landmark to orient yourself.

You won't miss anything critical if you skip reading the spoiler stuff, just some neat things I found.

PS: Not sure if you know this or not, but just north of the starting area, there is a small stone pile just before an old ruined building. Right around that stone pile you can find Wheat growing, which is awesome for making sandwiches for the HP/Stamina buff.
cool thanks for the advice i will check it out , i stayed away from the wasp and scorpion area because in earlier versions the game would lock up on those bastards but i guess i can try it again

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 3301306

wickedisland_map.png
I made some notes on the map of areas i have exposed and what they have maybe it will help other noobs like me

Reactions: CaptainBipto

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I made some notes on the map of areas i have exposed and what they have maybe it will help other newbies like me
Corrected that for you. :p You're not a n00b, your just a newbie at this game.

I didn't want to add too much to the image that I made to avoid too much 'spoiler territory', but showing where iron and dark iron ore can be found was one thing I didn't mind spoiling. Being able to make steel gear makes the game much easier.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get lockpick for the chest on the shore? + any walkthrough
You can craft Lock picks at the workbench, it requires 1 iron bar and creates 5 lock picks.
Don't worry too much about opening that chest on the beach, or any chest really, the only things they contain is a couple crafting materials and maybe some cloth armor.

To make Iron bars, you need to build a forge and you need Charcoal to activate the forge.
If you are unsure where to get iron ore, look back a few posts, there should be a map that show the area where you can find iron ore to mine (marked with the number 4). If you haven't found charcoal, you can find them around various stone pillars around the map. They show up as black patches on the rocks.

There really isn't a walk through for the game. It's a survival game. You go out and collect things to make weapons and gear, so that you can collect better things to make better gear.

You level up in the game by collecting things, making things, and by defeating monsters. You need to assign your skill points to the various stats and skills, they are not auto assigned for you. Might lets you do more damage, Grace increases your crit damage, Endurance increases your HP, and Determination increases your HP regen.

Somewhere in the middle of grinding and collecting things, you can have sex with some of the monsters. If you see 2 small hearts on the left side of a monster's health bar, there is a sex scene, if there are no hearts, you die if you lose a fight.
The monsters also have Skulls under their name. The skulls indicate the difficulty of the monster AND it signifies how many Grit points you need to have sex with it and not die.
The icons in the top left of your screen shows your Grit points and you gain more Grit by leveling up.

You can wait until a monster beats you to near death and then get sexed OR you can move near the monster and press Y to start masturbating and it will attract the monster and start a sex scene.

If you have any specific questions, I can try answering them, but I am not an expert at the game.

Last edited:
  • Love

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Somewhere in the middle of grinding and collecting things, you can have sex with some of the monsters. If you see 2 small hearts on the left side of a monster's health bar, there is a sex scene, if there are no hearts, you die if you lose a fight.
The monsters also have Skulls under their name. The skulls indicate the difficulty of the monster AND it signifies how many Grit points you need to have sex with it and not die.
The icons in the top left of your screen shows your Grit points and you gain more Grit by leveling up.

You can wait until a monster beats you to near death and then get sexed OR you can move near the monster and press Y to start masturbating and it will attract the monster and start a sex scene.

If you have any specific questions, I can try answering them, but I am not an expert at the game.
Not an expert but thanks to your help I am now lvl 28 and i have steel armor and weapons a steel sword hits like Thor's hammer compared to the bronze sword, so thank you for all your tips .

( Interesting drop notes the nightmares drop brimstone and the reapers drop ore ) a good trick is to built shelters spaced out along your path as you explore. at night you can use them to hide in until daybreak the standing lanterns in the build menu under furniture work to provide light at night to turn them on use the E key on them ....to turn them off remove the wood and hit turn on again as the OFF switch does not work .... Sadly the lanterns will not work in claimed areas like mines or or caves (bummer some are pitch black and you have no light )
you can build storage chests an place inside your structures to store spare weapons and supplies
ABOVE ALL save often ....this game still has weird bugs and you do not want to lose your progress DO NOT trust the auto save to do it for you ........
(bugs noted ) : after sex you can sometimes fall through the ground and into an ocean underneath, while you keep falling for ever also noticed that some places you save when you return to the game the area will look flooded it dissipates as you move and returns to normal but it will freak you out when you first see it .....FREAKY sex graphics they do not always show proper so expect glitches .....some monsters go catatonic after sex but some do not be ready for an attack This is especially true with the gloom fire dragons (not sure i was supposed to kill these but i did and now they are pissed, and they stalk me LOL .)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Not an expert but thanks to your help I am now lvl 28 and i have steel armor and weapons a steel sword hits like Thor's hammer compared to the bronze sword, so thank you for all your tips .

( Interesting drop notes the nightmares drop brimstone and the reapers drop ore ) a good trick is to built shelters spaced out along your path as you explore. at night you can use them to hide in until daybreak the standing lanterns in the build menu under furniture work to provide light at night to turn them on use the E key on them ....to turn them off remove the wood and hit turn on again as the OFF switch does not work .... Sadly the lanterns will not work in claimed areas like mines or or caves (bummer some are pitch black and you have no light )
you can build storage chests an place inside your structures to store spare weapons and supplies
ABOVE ALL save often ....this game still has weird bugs and you do not want to lose your progress DO NOT trust the auto save to do it for you ........
(bugs noted ) : after sex you can sometimes fall through the ground and into an ocean underneath, while you keep falling for ever also noticed that some places you save when you return to the game the area will look flooded it dissipates as you move and returns to normal but it will freak you out when you first see it .....FREAKY sex graphics they do not always show proper so expect glitches .....some monsters go catatonic after sex but some do not be ready for an attack This is especially true with the gloom fire dragons (not sure i was supposed to kill these but i did and now they are pissed, and they stalk me LOL .)
Glad to help out. I could not explain how much of a jump in power it is to go from bronze junk to steel weapons and gear. You almost have to experience it to understand it.

Kill the shit out of those dragons, a Dark Iron Great Sword is good for hunting them. They drop dragon scales (kind of rare), which you need to make Legendary armor. If you think Steel gear is nice, wait till you get the Legendary gear.

Reactions: Wlms

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Glad to help out. I could not explain how much of a jump in power it is to go from bronze junk to steel weapons and gear. You almost have to experience it to understand it.

Kill the shit out of those dragons, a Dark Iron Great Sword is good for hunting them. They drop dragon scales (kind of rare), which you need to make Legendary armor. If you think Steel gear is nice, wait till you get the Legendary gear.
cool the great swords are heavier and do much more damage but just like in real life that weight means you will tire out quicker if your stamina is low
Question you said you had the summons skill to i assume bring your were babies to life to fight by your side ....I got the quest went and got knocked up after the birth i took it back to the tower but all she did was give me the quest to go get knocked up again ......WHAT am i missing ? i tried dropping the baby at her feet but I think all that did was give it a concussion :sneaky: bad mom bad.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

I made another interesting discovery the torches or the camp fires etc can draw your enemy so if you set a camp fire and hide in the dark the nightmares especially seem to love the fire light it will distract them and draw them to it you can circle around and take then from behind , slice and dice before they know what hit em.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
cool the great swords are heavier and do much more damage but just like in real life that weight means you will tire out quicker if your stamina is low
Question you said you had the summons skill to i assume bring your were babies to life to fight by your side ....I got the quest went and got knocked up after the birth i took it back to the tower but all she did was give me the quest to go get knocked up again ......WHAT am i missing ? i tried dropping the baby at her feet but I think all that did was give it a concussion :sneaky: bad mom bad.
That quest is bugged. Actually, every quest is bugged.
If you take on a quest and then enter or exit a dungeon (or that tower) every quest you have done and have accepted are wiped out of your journal as if they never existed. Seriously, enter and exit any dungeon or the tower and the look at your journal (J key) and look for the quest you completed with the Fisherman.

I have tried bringing her a bear, wolf, boar, and an ogre baby, I have even crafted a summon item for a wereboar and werewolf and brought them to her and she would not react to any of them. My guess is that you have to get the quest, go get knocked up, pop that baby out, and then return to the succubus. The problem is that you might be able to zone out of the tower with that quest in your active list, but the moment you zone back in to her tower, the quest is erased and the succubus offers the quest again, as if you had never taken the quest in the first place.

You think your bad?

I intentionally dropped one of my babies on the ground. In the open. In the middle of a field. And walked away from it. With every intention of abandoning the thing until it was dead. :devilish:
But as I stood there pondering my existence, reality, the Karma of the Universe, and how much of a scumbag I felt like, I stooped down and picked up the baby again. I just couldn't abandon baby were-bear #3, even though it wasn't real. :cry:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
That quest is bugged. Actually, every quest is bugged.
If you take on a quest and then enter or exit a dungeon (or that tower) every quest you have done and have accepted are wiped out of your journal as if they never existed. Seriously, enter and exit any dungeon or the tower and the look at your journal (J key) and look for the quest you completed with the Fisherman.

I have tried bringing her a bear, wolf, boar, and an ogre baby, I have even crafted a summon item for a wereboar and werewolf and brought them to her and she would not react to any of them. My guess is that you have to get the quest, go get knocked up, pop that baby out, and then return to the succubus. The problem is that you might be able to zone out of the tower with that quest in your active list, but the moment you zone back in to her tower, the quest is erased and the succubus offers the quest again, as if you had never taken the quest in the first place.

You think your bad?

I intentionally dropped one of my babies on the ground. In the open. In the middle of a field. And walked away from it. With every intention of abandoning the thing until it was dead. :devilish:
But as I stood there pondering my existence, reality, the Karma of the Universe, and how much of a scumbag I felt like, I stooped down and picked up the baby again. I just couldn't abandon baby were-bear #3, even though it wasn't real. :cry:
Summon item ? see that is what i am confused on how are you summoning creatures ? where do i get that ability ? is there a quest or something that explains it ?

I built them a nice storage chest i have baby werebears and weregoats wereboars werewolves they all have their own row in the chest (yeah I'm a slut LOL) .....I also had a wicked thought if one grows up and asks where his father is ....."Well son, I after let him put the meat to me, to make you. I turned him into meat for a sandwich. "

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes