3.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Tried latest patch, game already bugged when the fisherman quest doesn't work properly AGAIN, how can the dev keep having the STARTING QUEST bug out every single patch?
which part bugged ? i got through it fine. Are you opening your journal using the j key to look at your tasks before you start each one ?
it wont start counting what you gather until you do that step

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
which part bugged ? i got through it fine. Are you opening your journal using the j key to look at your tasks before you start each one ?
it wont start counting what you gather until you do that step
When I started a new game on the current version (0.8.4.7), the fisherman quest to bake some bread, bugged out on me.
I tried getting rid of all my bread, then checking the journal, then baking more bread and the quest still wouldn't acknowledge anything.

I started another new game, got to the same point in the quest and went through the same gyrations, checking the journal, harvesting wheat, baking it, and it still wouldn't acknowledge it. After crafting 3 or 4 loaves of bread, eating a couple next to the fisherman, then talking to him, the quest completed. (The quest was still saying that I needed to bake bread, but it completed anyways).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a positive note, the new glass bottles seem to work just fine. Beating the stuffing out of a monster, with an empty bottle in your inventory, will produce a bottle of their jizz.
I kind of wish there was some type of entice/seduce skill and an animation where you give said monster a handjob, instead of carving them into bloody sushi and then 'harvesting' a load of goo from their corpse.

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
look for my post 1572 it has two images the first is the cave you seek

if you leave the starting area and keep heading north past the copper field you will come to an area with a couple of were boars these is more copper and tress etc north past that and in the hill to the west is the cave

its well west of the lake if you go up the hill to the lake you are going the wrong way stay in the plains to the north east of the start area
Are there only a total of 2 dark ore caves and no more?
Also vampire bats seem to be random, sometimes they spawn and sometimes they don't, which allows easier mining.
First time I entered a cave with vampire bats they gave me a jumpscare and instant death.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Are there only a total of 2 dark ore caves and no more?
Also vampire bats seem to be random, sometimes they spawn and sometimes they don't, which allows easier mining.
First time I entered a cave with vampire bats they gave me a jumpscare and instant death.
anytime i go in i get at least 3 one time i swear i killed 6 and yes the only two caves i know of are the one in plain i pointed you to and the one in the desert .......since the intro of Barnabas the black smith in town you can avoid the vamps if you want and just buy the dark ore from him he sells everything you need to make up to black steel weapons ....though he does not sell dragon scales you still have to get those on your own.
good thing is he buys raw copper ore so you can mine it up sell it to him for coins and get anything you want , iron ore , brimstone , dark ore , and charcoal.

and yes the vamp drop makes me jump every time even though i know its coming I just keep swinging that great-sword until they are all dead

Last edited:

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
How do I use the Dashing skill?

anytime i go in i get at least 3 one time i swear i killed 6 and yes the only two caves i know of are the one in plain i pointed you to and the one in the desert .......since the intro of Barnabas the black smith in town you can avoid the vamps if you want and just buy the dark ore from him he sells everything you need to make up to black steel weapons ....though he does not sell dragon scales you still have to get those on your own.
good thing is he buys raw copper ore so you can mine it up sell it to him for coins and get anything you want , iron ore , brimstone , dark ore , and charcoal.

and yes the vamp drop makes me jump every time even though i know its coming I just keep swinging that great-sword until they are all dead
When I enter the cave and I see them, I shoot at them with arrows to pull them one by one out of the cave to make them easy pickings. They are lame and ugly when you see them in the light.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
How do I use the Dashing skill?

When I enter the cave and I see them, I shoot at them with arrows to pull them one by one out of the cave to make them easy pickings. They are lame and ugly when you see them in the light.
fast run is w plus shift key ........if you hit space and a directional key you roll alt toggles between walk and slow walk , F is the jump key
and speaking of arrows i put two in his dick, you know that had to hurt :ROFLMAO: I was about 40ft away when i fired, i still had to finish him off with a sword .
Screenshot 2024-02-13 163857.png

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
Been playing for a few days now several different playthroughs learning what's what. What quest work and do not, must say its been a heck of a time loved every minuet of it. To put the icing on the cake I just got the dragon. I will say the dragon quest does not work with the nightmare mobs in the cave, outside of the cave it worked ok. One hell of a trip up the mountain to get to the dragon though. Photo attached. dragon.png

Can't wait for more from this game will be buying it as soon as it is released. Now I have loads more to work out like breading/milking stations. How to get slaves out of dungeons with out my character being reset to level 1 and loosing everything. Also trying to work out how to get the next level weapons after the black steel ones. i.e. the royal sword and punisher. also the sex staff. So much more to still do and find out about.

1st quest fisherman gets stuck making bread.
the 2nd quest for the Mage in the tower "fuck 5 werewolves not working.
Quest for the mayor of the town I got stuck after 2 boar beasts.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
It's this skill I'm talking about
View attachment 3353198
not sure what is called but it you hold shift control while hitting your left click repeatedly you can get an awesome slice and dice spin move but it seems unpredictable to the direction you will travel I was pinned in between a reaper and 2 nightmares when i discovered it it got me out of a jam and did some decent damage to both in the process.

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020

There is a third dark ore cave at this location.
Wicked Island   2_15_2024 7_03_22 PM.png

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
If you see this cave and want to explore it don't , once inside it goes pitch black one wrong step and
you will fall through the earth and drown in a endless ocean

View attachment 3347874
You can jump through the hole at this location (marked Sanctuary on the map) to reach Sanctuary, then go on the bridge and leave through this cave. The way into Sanctuary through that cave is a straight line, so it's hard to get caught into anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
You can jump through the hole at this location (marked Sanctuary on the map) to reach Sanctuary, then go on the bridge and leave through this cave. The way into Sanctuary through that cave is a straight line, so it's hard to get caught into anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
neat find i will have to check that one out , same still holds true with the cave i marked it will end your game in a bad way

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
neat find i will have to check that one out , same still holds true with the cave i marked it will end your game in a bad way
It's possible to step into the wrong spot and noclip out of the game world (I experienced it), but I also ran successfully from the cave entrance to the Sanctuary town. I ran straight until it's impossible to see anything, and when I bumped into a wall, it's not possible to go straight anymore, so I turned to the left, and there was a small path on the left to run through and reach Sanctuary.
Btw do you know what the Waystones (the stones that have a glowing rune) do?

Reactions: Candy1970

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
It's possible to step into the wrong spot and noclip out of the game world (I experienced it), but I also ran successfully from the cave entrance to the Sanctuary town. I ran straight until it's impossible to see anything, and when I bumped into a wall, it's not possible to go straight anymore, so I turned to the left, and there was a small path on the left to run through and reach Sanctuary.
The Waystones were supposed to be a fast travel system. In 0.8.4.5, you could open the map and double click on any Waystone you found and it would teleport you to that point.
I think that whole system has been disabled for now, the Dev is working on an issue where your known locations get reset on the map.

Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
What Captain said they are supposed to be a fast way to travel but it was buggy so the dev disabled it for now

i went to the other ore cave, i know why i missed it before the town ruins is a pitfall death trap, you can with a little determination get out of most of the holes you fall into, but its not worth the hassle. there are hidden crates and barrels in the holes, but so far the only thing worth it are lock picks and you can make those. if you go there make sure you have enough wood and stone
some of the holes the only way out is to build a way out.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes