3.10 star(s) 36 Votes

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Kind of annoying that load preset doesn't work. Is it the same situation for anybody else?

Gameplay wise, the open world nature of the game and the brutality of the mobs make it hard to know where progress can be made. I finished the Fisherman's quest chain and then roamed around the island but almost everything kills me in 1 hit. Are there any guides/walkthroughs on getting additional quests?

Last edited:

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
my small brain doesn't understand what's going on most of the time and cuz english is my 3rd language I'm not that fast to read everything so sometimes text just disappears before I finish reading everything.

Also I started the werebeast legacy quest but I don't even know how to actually get to breed with anything really

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Kind of annoying that load preset doesn't work. Is it the same situation for anybody else?

Gameplay wise, the open world nature of the game and the brutality of the mobs make it hard to know where progress can be made. I finished the Fisherman's quest chain and then roamed around the island but almost everything kills me in 1 hit. Are there any guides/walkthroughs on getting additional quests?
There really isn't a guide or walkthrough, but I can offer some of my random thoughts that hopefully will help some.

Personally, I would not worry too much about quests right now. They don't really give you anything special and they can bug out and just not work right now.
Focus your skill points on Might and Endurance to start with (you gain 1 skill point every level), there are a few skills that help you survive by boosting your armor, damage, and damage resist. Click the + sign by a stat to increase it, and click on the crossed swords, at the top of your character info, to access skills.

My main recommendation is that you Grind, Grind, Grind, grind some more, and avoid fighting anything. Your character sucks when you start out and you don't really start feeling powerful/useful until you can get to steel gear.
Everything you can craft and everything you can harvest, will give you experience, so gathering stuff and making things isn't a total waste.
After you finish the fisherman's quest, try building a home for yourself. Do not build anything in or next to the fisherman hut, things will fall through the map and disappear. There is a flat area near that hut that people have built homes on and an area just down the hill, near the beach/desert area that works as well.
Try making a cauldron as soon as you can, the meat pie and meat sandwich give some very good buffs to HP and stamina. There is wheat that you can harvest right near the trees in the starting area. It looks similar to the grass, just a lighter color, you need it to make the pies or sandwiches.
Until you can make a cauldron, make grilled feral meat in the camp fire, it gives a decent HP buff to help you survive fights.

Crafting Bronze weapons and armor is nice, but don't let it fool you, it kinda sucks for combat, but it is better than nothing. The bronze tools are not that bad, though.
To craft armor, you need leather, which will drop from most monsters and occasionally from deer or boars, but starting out stick to just fighting werewolves and maybe bears.
I would recommend that you skip on making iron gear, it has the same stats as steel gear and if you can make iron, you should be able to make steel. I would, also, recommend skipping on Royal gear and just make Legendary gear (when you get to that point), they need the exact same resources and legendary gear has better stats.

The map I have attached, shows locations for where you can find things like iron and copper to make gear. You can find charcoal, for the forge, around the stone pillars scattered around the map. If you see bears around a stone pile, there is a very good chance you can find charcoal. Bears aren't that aggressive, so steer clear of them and you can usually sneak in and mine some charcoal and get out.
my small brain doesn't understand what's going on most of the time and cuz english is my 3rd language I'm not that fast to read everything so sometimes text just disappears before I finish reading everything.

Also I started the werebeast legacy quest but I don't even know how to actually get to breed with anything really
To have sex with monsters and NOT DIE, you need Grit points. The amount of Grit points you have are shown as small hearts above your health bar. All monsters have a 'Grit rating' that is equal to the number of skulls that they have. So, 1 skull, needs 1 grit point, 3 skulls needs 3 grit points, and so on.
You can stand around and let a monster beat you until you are at -100 HP and they will then start sex with your character, be warned though that having sex that way will reduce your Grit points, so you can easily die if something tries having sex with you again.
Your grit points will regenerate at about 1 point for every 10 minutes or so that pass.

Another way to have sex is to move close to the monster and then press the Y key, to start masturbating. The monster will move towards your character and start a sex scene. You still need Grit points for sex, but you don't lose any Grit points this way, so you can start masturbating again and entice them again or entice another monster and you won't die from having sex.

wicked island map.png

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
CaptainBipto still same, stuck at 0:00.
I'll just start a new save haven't played much anyways.

Edit: Okay nvm i think i'll just sit this one out. Too many bugs, i'll wait until it's more playable.
Quests are bugged this time.
Not gonna lie the game is good, definitely better than when i player it first. But yeah, i had to restart like 4 times so..
Hope this game happens and doesn't get abandoned.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Up dated the map a bit more adding another cave for dark ore, as far as charcoal goes if you go west of the field marked copper you will find a set of grey rock pillars there is lots of charcoal in and around that rocky area more than enough for your needs
the good thing is there are no monsters around and no bears in fact the only one beast in the copper area is one Satyr and he is easy to kill he is just south of the copper field toward the start area , Reaper spawns drop iron ore and charcoal and nightmares drop brimstone all in small quantities and since steel swords is the minimum to kill them its better to go mine it your self ...the north face of dragon island has 3 dragons that spawn one at the dungeon gate one in the valley west and a final one by the water to the west so if you need dragon scales its a good place to get them do not attempt to go to the south side of dragon island or you will drown its a sheer rock face with no way to swim out wicked_island_map 2.png

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Btw, guys, recently, after a lot of farming and crafting, here my first outpost for this game (in progress because i'm waiting for the next building options the dev promised in the newt patches) (and there's the photo with my actual location) . At the moment i have: the house, a covered campfire, a little furnace building, and a fence which cover the perimeter of my entire plot. there are even some details from the inside of the house. 1707615231906.png 1707615201273.png 1707615190311.png 1707615178374.png 1707615162124.png 1707615150110.png 1707615106383.png 1707615021182.png 1707614996743.png 1707614952403.png

Simon_mckey

Jul 29, 2020
Up dated the map a bit more adding another cave for dark ore, as far as charcoal goes if you go west of the field marked copper you will find a set of grey rock pillars there is lots of charcoal in and around that rocky area more than enough for your needs
the good thing is there are no monsters around and no bears in fact the only one beast in the copper area is one Satyr and he is easy to kill he is just south of the copper field toward the start area , Reaper spawns drop iron ore and charcoal and nightmares drop brimstone all in small quantities and since steel swords is the minimum to kill them its better to go mine it your self ...the north face of dragon island has 3 dragons that spawn one at the dungeon gate one in the valley west and a final one by the water to the west so if you need dragon scales its a good place to get them do not attempt to go to the south side of dragon island or you will drown its a sheer rock face with no way to swim out View attachment 3344465
What does the big DRAGON mean? Is there anything bigger or better than regular dragons in the Dragon Hunting area?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
the good thing is there are no monsters around and no bears in fact the only one beast in the copper area is one Satyr and he is easy to kill he is just south of the copper field toward the start area , Reaper spawns drop iron ore and charcoal and nightmares drop brimstone all in small quantities and since steel swords is the minimum to kill them its better to go mine it your self ...the north face of dragon island has 3 dragons that spawn one at the dungeon gate one in the valley west and a final one by the water to the west so if you need dragon scales its a good place to get them do not attempt to go to the south side of dragon island or you will drown its a sheer rock face with no way to swim out View attachment 3344465
There is an actual path up the mountain to the area marked as 'Dragon!'.
If you go to that dragon hunting area, between #2 and #3, there is a path up the mountainside that will take you to the other area. There are a couple deep pits you can fall into and have a heck of a time trying to get out of, so watch your step. It is not a well marked road or a well trod path, it is just more of a flattened area on the side of the mountain, marked with grass.
There are another 3 or 4 drakes on the trail up to the big green dragon, fight carefully, you are hanging on the side of the mountain.

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
What does the big DRAGON mean? Is there anything bigger or better than regular dragons in the Dragon Hunting area?
Yes, there is something bigger and better than the 'regular' drakes in that hunting area. Just for reference, when I walk my character up to the dragon, her head is about level with the leading edge of the wing.
You can talk to it and there is a quest with him. If you can complete it, you can use him as a mount and fly around the island with him. The quest bugged out for me, but I completed it in the previous version and it was kind of fun to fly around the island.

HighresScreenshot00007.png

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
You're a lifesavior, Candy. You know that?
thank you, I hope its cherry because those are my favorite lol since we are showing pics i got one of one of my houses and all my Minotaur offspring (there should be 5 so far , I think one slipped out of frame before the shot) ,the pet wolf is in there too its funny when I sex up the bull boys, the dog will get in there too like he wants in on the fun but is not able too YET !! sadly the guys are only good for sex i can not get them to fight or defend themselves YET!! I tried taking them into a night spawn with me its a good thing i saved before that because all they did was get in the way, and a few of them lost arms because of it OOPS :cry:
the start of my Army of followers.png

Rtrain

Nov 2, 2019
Alright, so I spent some time. Upon death I get stuck in a bed. Auto Save isnt' working so I lost a few hours. Any tips, seems like a lot of grind for minimal gain atm. Almost would rather find a CE to skip some of it to actually test things out.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
thank you, I hope its cherry because those are my favorite lol since we are showing pics i got one of one of my houses and all my Minotaur offspring (there should be 5 so far , I think one slipped out of frame before the shot) ,the pet wolf is in there too its funny when I sex up the bull boys, the dog will get in there too like he wants in on the fun but is not able too YET !! sadly the guys are only good for sex i can not get them to fight or defend themselves YET!! I tried taking them into a night spawn with me its a good thing i saved before that because all they did was get in the way, and a few of them lost arms because of it OOPS :cry:
View attachment 3344819
I'm still farming in order to reach almost the iron equipment. After i'll start the search of potential mates for my character.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Alright, so I spent some time. Upon death I get stuck in a bed. Auto Save isnt' working so I lost a few hours. Any tips, seems like a lot of grind for minimal gain atm. Almost would rather find a CE to skip some of it to actually test things out.
Grinding is pretty much the name of the game right now. Hopefully some day in the near future the quests will all work and there will be other content to play with, but for right now the sex is kind of minimal and the grinding is pretty much 'the game' right now.

You can press the - (minus) key on the number pad, it will move your character and try to get you unstuck. You might need to press it a few times to get to a spot where you are unstuck.

You can press the / key on the number pad and it will bring up a cheat menu, it's not a cheat engine, but you can spawn pretty much any item or crafting material that is in the game.

I don't think you can give yourself experience with the cheat menu, but you can give yourself all the Legendary Armor and a Dark Steel weapon (those are the top gear items) and it will go a long ways to making the game easier.

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
I also downloaded the Steam demo. I don't know if it's an earlier build or later build than this, but apparently Isabel (the werebaby quest giver) and her portal appear very close to your starting point.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I'm still farming in order to reach almost the iron equipment. After i'll start the search of potential mates for my character.
MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD ......
a definitive guide to all the goodies ........

each time you level up you can apply your attribute points open inventory and the left hand column allows you to level up might endurance etc

if you have stone in the build menu there is a furnace that blue gold rock piles you see to the west is copper further west is a rock pillar with charcoal its the black rock mine it combine the two in the furnace you get bronze make 4 bronze swords 4 bronze axes and 4 bronze pick axes ......reason i say four each is they is they break easy also if you die its nice to have spare swords in your inventory for fighting you way out to get your shit back

you can even make a storage box and put a few in there so if you die you have spare armor and weapons to get to your re-spawn point

next use the bronze to make bronze nails at the crafting table .......you need bronze nails , cloth made from fiber , and wood .......craft repair kits they can repair any item i would suggest making 20 of those 10 will take up one slot in your inventory
next your bronze armor make all that and put it on

with bronze nails and sticks from the ground and some bronze ingots you can make the cauldron for cooking

next find wheat to the front of the fisherman shack and just west a few paces in the grass is a patch of tall gold grass you can pick up it grows in clumps and looks a bit different than the surrounding grass get it there is also a patch of it east of the shack
in the field full of deer about five paces from the last tree in the row heading east ......

kill some deer take the deer meat and wheat to your caldron make meat pies they give you energy and health bonuses when you eat them ..... make about 4 of those be sure to load up items to make another cauldron where you are going.
and head for human town on the map ......at he back of human town you will find more wheat LOAD UP get about 100 units or more

......once that is completed you can head for the iron ore to mine in the north east of your position bronze swords will kill wolves easily head up the hill toward the tall towers go east north east til you come to the forest area its full of wolves that attack in packs when you kill one the rest surround you just chop til they are dead .the wolves dont do much damage in singles in packs they can be a bit annoying but as long as you keep killing em they die fast.

you are looking for obsidian black rock it will look different that the surrounding rocks its is a black almost volcanic color mine it you get iron ore once you have the ore you have a choice you can build a second furnace in the forest clearing and smelt the ore to iron there make a caldron to cook food maybe a small house for protection ..... and camp till you get all the iron bars you can carry ......or you can just load up the on ore and go home to work on it there ..........

either way when you have iron and charcoal you go to the desert area mine to gold crystalize brimstone rock watch out for scorpions with bronze goods you can kill them but you might get killed too better to avoid them if you can fight them if you have to

combine the iron and brimstone with some charcoal in the furnace and make STEEL ........you can now make all the steel items sword, great sword and armor ..... with the iron bars you can make the iron axe and pick axe etc ......

after sufficient leveling and applying attribute points etc ........you are ready to the caves to get dark ore (please save here before going further if you die in the cave you will have hell getting your shit back so rule of thumb save before entering the cave ) there is always a Minotaur guard out front press y and let him fuck you ........you will get the satisfied bonus increasing your might
you kill him after having sex he will be in sort of a coma and a few swings with your great sword should do the trick ........in the cave there are vampire bats they attack in threes just take in your great sword and swing like a mad woman til they are dead
around the the walls you will see green dark ore jutting out mine it and get out ......take it back to your furnace combine with steel You now have black steel if you have dragon scales great if you dont go hunt dragons until you do you need them for the legendary items of armor ....

if you have babies and you want to make them into followers build the research table .....note the followers are sort of dumb as rocks for now that will change over time but for now they are a novelty all they can do is follow you around and have sex with you and you can talk to them ....i recommend telling them to stay put in a safe place like at your camp site ....
ANYWAY you make the summons set it to your hotkeys left click to use and boom monster made ...

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Is being unable to go above 0/5 in the Mayors errand quest despite killing several wereboars a bug?
sounds like it unless you are killing werebears or warewolves and confusing the two which would be hard to do
i got through it killed my five note mayor will ask you if you had trouble if you say you had no trouble you miss out of the joke
remember how you told him you would rather fuck the pigs than him ....well the asshole sent you out hoping the pig men would rape you ....there is no ring to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: dtnmangry
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes