3.10 star(s) 43 Votes

oomplaoompa

Apr 12, 2020
I'll give my 2 cents on pressing issues seeing as I've been told the dev cares.
  • 30 minutes in and the game already freezes for 2 seconds every time I do anything that changes the world. Picking fiber and building things for example.
  • Stats only update when you gain a level... at least visually. For now, a temporary solution of a hotkey that refreshes the character would be nice.
  • I've noticed sometimes when I reload, inventories will seem empty. Chests, furnaces, etc. The items are still in there and you can retrieve them by pressing take all.
  • Sometimes things I've built don't persist. Happened to a workbench and furnace I built in the village.
  • Really all of these save the first one are tied to loading saves, which it seems the dev is already troubleshooting.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
how do you have sex in the first place? I just started and every monster just attacks and kills me
In the previous version you hit Y to masturbate near the monsters ..... now you have to go into settings and enable it
Im backing up my hard drive atm as soon as that is done i will have a more detailed response as to what settings and where

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
  • 30 minutes in and the game already freezes for 2 seconds every time I do anything that changes the world. Picking fiber and building things for example.
  • Stats only update when you gain a level... at least visually. For now, a temporary solution of a hotkey that refreshes the character would be nice.
  • I've noticed sometimes when I reload, inventories will seem empty. Chests, furnaces, etc. The items are still in there and you can retrieve them by pressing take all.
  • Sometimes things I've built don't persist. Happened to a workbench and furnace I built in the village.
the game freezes can be graphics issues pull up your graphics settings and try the next lower level of performance on things
as for building you can't built on claimed land inside buildings you didn't build or areas that are occupied ...i usually start with a small shack to the left of the fisherman's house in the field ... and things will stay put but you can also build in other vacant areas as well a quick check is to build a wall save and exit when you reload if the wall is there , its safe to build on .........

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Felt like you wronged Delta Zone ngl
I haven't heard of it, will look into it now.
Any other recommendations I'll happily take, most games I pirate that I enjoy I end up buying.
the good thing is you can use the / key on the number pad and spawn items so if something ends up missing just make a new one .....
Yeah you can cheat in the game that barely works where if you sit down you get permanently stuck and have to reboot it from the desktop because even the pause menu won't open, among the myriad of other issues they seem to have put on the backburner while cobbling up new creatures to cause issues. Instead of having a stable framework to build from they're using a shotgun to decide what to work on.
lol fair enough i guess I still reported them for their attitude so i expect the mods will come in and clean up the thread soon
You keep defending this game and saying the dev listens to feedback but you're also trying to stop people from voicing their opinions and acting smug about it. I'll tell you right now, as long as it's not a personal attack the mods don't care.

--

This is an open forum for people to voice their concerns and opinions, and it's a better outlet than Patreon, Itch, and Subscribestar's gross ass UI. By the way because I can smell it coming, the "you got it for free" argument doesn't work. Not here, not on Steam, not anywhere. Nothing is beyond criticism or scrutiny and when the dev clearly has messy priorities and everyone can see it there's not much else to do but complain.

As soon as whatever piece of media is publicly available and obviously broken or unplayable in the case of video games someone will complain, especially when there's examples of single dev studios doing amazing things starting from scratch to compare with, and hundreds of projects just like this that falter and die due to their own creator's inability to exist outside of an echo chamber.

You don't have to be a director to criticise a movie, in fact, the consumer is usually the best critic because the director is too close to it to notice faults, that's why there's private screenings or open betas. If the end user can barely run the game and notices glaring faults that's perfectly valid, if they're just pissed at their PC catching fire that's valid too. Trying to staunch that is kinda gross and while "protecting" the dev you're also limiting their reach and telling the public his fanbase is toxic. And for what? What do you gain?

Reactions: HandofSevens

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
the game freezes can be graphics issues pull up your graphics settings and try the next lower level of performance on things
as for building you can't built on claimed land inside buildings you didn't build or areas that are occupied ...i usually start with a small shack to the left of the fisherman's house in the field ... and things will stay put but you can also build in other vacant areas as well a quick check is to build a wall save and exit when you reload if the wall is there , its safe to build on .........
I have the same issues as the person you replied to, lowering the graphics will definitely help. I have to go all the way down to low graphics, my machine is a serious potato right now. (i7-6700,GTX970)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This version does feel rather buggy compared to the previous version.

I have had my stored gear disappear regularly, usually after the game would crash and I reloaded my save. It was as if the game was pulling the inventory from my first save into my current save. This is after nuking all of my previous saves, I may have to delete the whole game folder in appdata and try again, instead of just nuking the saves and config files.
The UI doesn't seem to update properly, the Grit icons will show that I have 5 points, then it will suddenly drop to 1 and won't refresh until I level up.
The Radial menu (F key) feels a bit clunky now. It used to be press M for masturbating, now it's press F, Click You, then click masturbate. Same thing for sitting and resting, used to be press G, now it's press F, then navigate the radial menu. The previous shortcuts are all gone and can't be mapped (from what I have seen).
The respawns of resources feels a bit wonky. I have harvested a patch of wheat and when I came back I harvested about 3 times the previous visit, then the next visit will be back to the normal levels. Same for some of the fiber harvesting spots and on occasion I have 'hit the jackpot' on mining a copper tile, where 1 time I would get about 4 or 5 pieces and then the next time I would get 40 or 50 bits of copper.

It will all work itself out, but dang it can be frustrating working through the quirks/bugs in this version.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reproduce: i spawned Vampire on the beach, he cuted my head, im dead. i respawned near the default spawn on beach and he runned on me and killed me again approximatively 5-10sec after my first death but the other monster i spawned before runned on me and started the H animation, and voila !

2024-05-15_163320.png

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I have the same issues as the person you replied to, lowering the graphics will definitely help. I have to go all the way down to low graphics, my machine is a serious potato right now. (i7-6700,GTX970)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This version does feel rather buggy compared to the previous version.

I have had my stored gear disappear regularly, usually after the game would crash and I reloaded my save. It was as if the game was pulling the inventory from my first save into my current save. This is after nuking all of my previous saves, I may have to delete the whole game folder in appdata and try again, instead of just nuking the saves and config files.
The UI doesn't seem to update properly, the Grit icons will show that I have 5 points, then it will suddenly drop to 1 and won't refresh until I level up.
The Radial menu (F key) feels a bit clunky now. It used to be press M for masturbating, now it's press F, Click You, then click masturbate. Same thing for sitting and resting, used to be press G, now it's press F, then navigate the radial menu. The previous shortcuts are all gone and can't be mapped (from what I have seen).
The respawns of resources feels a bit wonky. I have harvested a patch of wheat and when I came back I harvested about 3 times the previous visit, then the next visit will be back to the normal levels. Same for some of the fiber harvesting spots and on occasion I have 'hit the jackpot' on mining a copper tile, where 1 time I would get about 4 or 5 pieces and then the next time I would get 40 or 50 bits of copper.

It will all work itself out, but dang it can be frustrating working through the quirks/bugs in this version.
yeah i had an interesting glitch i got some iron ore and brimstone to make steel .....well during the cook even with the iron ore gone it kept making iron ingots ...it ate up my brimstone and charcoal but by the time it ended i had over 600 bars of iron LOL but not a single steel
i cleaned out and destroyed the furnace and built a new one and got more brimstone then every thing worked again ......
BTW do you know how long it takes to make 600 iron bars into Steel :rolleyes: i started it at nightfall and it ran until morning cranking them out the good thing is i don't need to mine anymore lol

as for the Sex option being clunky that is an understatement that radial menu is a bit of a pain right now to say the least ......the hotkeys were easier ....

Reactions: Tomoushie

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
  • Really all of these save the first one are tied to loading saves, which it seems the dev is already troubleshooting.
Great feedback, thank you!
Haven't seen the one with buildings disappearing, was it only crafting benches or other things as well?
Doing lots of testing around saving to see if i can resolve the issues, especially the performance ones, as i believe they are related.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Does this mean you have to be a subscriber to get the public hair option?
Read my post again with attention :p

Ok, apparently you didn't get it : I made a joke based on the fact you wrote "public" instead of "pubic".
So, no, it doesn't means that.

Reactions: Prowl Prime

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Good to know that the only good thing the game had was the sex animations and now at this point they are totaly broken for the last 3-4 patches (5 Months) now.
I love that we have new UI and a bunch of UE5 bulls*** gets added, and we get new weapons and armor, while the game is TOTALY and i mean ABSOLUTLEY broken
Like nothing works properly Nothing, zero...
-mining janky
-Gathering Boring, bad, dumb
-Collisions Realy wonky bad.....
-item pickup bugged
-Movement animations Broken as hell
- Camera horrible
-Optimistation nonexistant,
-Sex animations Broken Beyond belief
-Spawning Broken
-Day night Cycle Not working
-Terrain traverse Janky, glitchy bad...
-Combat Laughably broken
-Hit detection Abysmal
-Building system Realy Bad
-Pregancy System sometimes it works, sometimes it crashes the game or hard-locks
-Lighting system Bad
-Physics Horrid

But great news guys we got a new UI coz that was the problem everyone had. woppy!
Im seriously wondering that Do Developers EVER start their game and play them? i mean it wouldnt take 10 minutes of playing it to see that this is a total sh**fest... so they never start the exe file and open the damn game EVER? like at all or for like 2 minutes?!

Last edited:

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Good to know that the only good thing the game had was the sex animations and now at this point they are totaly broken for the last 3-4 patches (5 Months) so the game is basically pointless to play.
I love that we have new UI and a bunch of UE5 bulls*** gets added, and we get new weapons and armor, while the game is TOTALY and i mean ABSOLUTLEY broken at the core....
Like nothing works properly Nothing, zero...
-mining janky
-Gathering Boring, bad, dumb
-Collisions Realy wonky bad.....
-item pickup bugged
-Movement animations Broken as hell
- Camera horrible
-Optimistation nonexistant,
-Sex animations Broken Beyond belief
-Spawning Broken
-Day night Cycle Not working
-Terrain traverse Janky, glitchy bad...
-Combat Laughably broken
-Hit detection Abysmal
-Building system Realy Bad
-Pregancy System sometimes it works, sometimes it crashes the game or hard-locks
-Lighting system Bad
-Physics Horrid

But great news guys we got a new UI coz that was the problem everyone had. woppy!
Yeah, once again the sex animations are completely broken, and this time the game regularly freezes and crashes, but at least the quests work now lol

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
yeah i had an interesting glitch i got some iron ore and brimstone to make steel .....well during the cook even with the iron ore gone it kept making iron ingots ...it ate up my brimstone and charcoal but by the time it ended i had over 600 bars of iron LOL but not a single steel
i cleaned out and destroyed the furnace and built a new one and got more brimstone then every thing worked again ......
BTW do you know how long it takes to make 600 iron bars into Steel :rolleyes: i started it at nightfall and it ran until morning cranking them out the good thing is i don't need to mine anymore lol
Great feedback, thank you!
Haven't seen the one with buildings disappearing, was it only crafting benches or other things as well?
Doing lots of testing around saving to see if i can resolve the issues, especially the performance ones, as i believe they are related.
I got an odd duplication error i made a chest put some items in it hit take all and it seemed to multiply all the items by a factor of 50 .......the bad thing was that even though i put the items back the weight showed me overloaded so i emptied every thing i was carrying into a chest .....and it still showed overloaded ........it gets worse i tried to take all out of that chest and it did it again
all my stuff was duped to the max

I started a new game and tried again and it did not happen i could not recreate it but it was super odd

i first noticed it, when i opened a chest and some of the items did not show, so i hit take all to unload what was in it

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Ah really ? I thought otherwise since your account is really old and you seem to be well known idk.
Well there is Wild Life, Call of Beyond and Yuna that are nice. Can't think of any others rn but these are really good, and not finished.
I don't often dabble in 3d or Unreal games because they're often so broken.
The ones I've thought had "a lot of potential" in the past have also turned into perpetual nothing.
My Lust Wish and Silicon Lust come to mind. Silicon Lust is especially sad because the animations are really fucking good.
They just run like hot ass, just like this game tbh. I'm on a 5950x + 7900XT ain't no way it's my end.
I'll have to look at Call of Beyond and Yuna. Thank you.

Reactions: KSSL

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
I don't often dabble in 3d or Unreal games because they're often so broken.
The ones I've thought had "a lot of potential" in the past have also turned into perpetual nothing.
My Lust Wish and Silicon Lust come to mind. Silicon Lust is especially sad because the animations are really fucking good.
They just run like hot ass, just like this game tbh. I'm on a 5950x + 7900XT ain't no way it's my end.
I'll have to look at Call of Beyond and Yuna. Thank you.
Part of me think that the reason why UE is also popular is also why it is just frequently used in terrible projects.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Part of me think that the reason why UE is also popular is also why it is just frequently used in terrible projects.
That's just a general rule, Unity and Unreal have become super accessible, just like RPGM and Ren'py.
What this means is that many many people are trying to make games and the universal rule of 80:20 applies.

It's technically always been like this with just about every industry, whether it's music or other kinds of art.
Only about 20% of projects make it out of betas and demos, now there's just more volume so we see it more.

3.10 star(s) 43 Votes