3.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This combat jank as fuck, how do you even beat anything? Got myself a full bronze armor set + bronze spear and I still get bodied by werewolves most of the time, I try to parry but it doesn't seem to work, and dodging locks you in place after the roll and feels awful, do I just cheese the game with the bow and arrow or is there a proper way to handle melee combat?
Nothing works, it's all broken.
I love the fact that if you slash at all, or unequip a weapon to punch it'll still drain durability from your tools.

Fucking jokes from top to bottom.

Alpheriy

Oct 1, 2018
So, good news, quest progress seem to be working properly with saves, good job, man. Bad news: anytime you load in and out of island (going to tower/dungeon and back) world seem to dupe/multiply things in containers and makes whole thing chuggy af. Might want to take a look at it, not sure but could be due to entity preloading or whatnot. Keep up a good work, hope to see this thing working well one day.

Reactions: Reiichi

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
This combat jank as fuck, how do you even beat anything? Got myself a full bronze armor set + bronze spear and I still get bodied by werewolves most of the time, I try to parry but it doesn't seem to work, and dodging locks you in place after the roll and feels awful, do I just cheese the game with the bow and arrow or is there a proper way to handle melee combat?
The combat system could definitely use some love.

The bronze gear is crap. It is there mostly to make you feel better than wearing the cloth armor.
The bronze pickaxe and the Ax are nice, but the weapons and armor are pretty bad. It is okay against wolves, but anything tougher and bronze gear just doesn't cut it.

Skip the iron armor and weapons if you can, they need the exact same amount of materials as steel, you just need brimstone to make steel, which you can find plenty of on the rocks in the desert.

The steel gear is what you want to aim for. The armor is pretty good and the greatsword is fantastic.
I never cared for the spears and swords, they just don't do enough damage for me, but ymmv.

After you get decked out in steel gear, aim for Legendary gear.
The Royal gear is nice, but it has nearly identical material requirements as the legendary gear, so you can just skip over it and go straight for the legendary armor and weapons.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
The combat system could definitely use some love.

The bronze gear is crap. It is there mostly to make you feel better than wearing the cloth armor.
The bronze pickaxe and the Ax are nice, but the weapons and armor are pretty bad. It is okay against wolves, but anything tougher and bronze gear just doesn't cut it.

Skip the iron armor and weapons if you can, they need the exact same amount of materials as steel, you just need brimstone to make steel, which you can find plenty of on the rocks in the desert.

The steel gear is what you want to aim for. The armor is pretty good and the greatsword is fantastic.
I never cared for the spears and swords, they just don't do enough damage for me, but ymmv.

After you get decked out in steel gear, aim for Legendary gear.
The Royal gear is nice, but it has nearly identical material requirements as the legendary gear, so you can just skip over it and go straight for the legendary armor and weapons.
So you just out-stat the enemies and face-tank them, I assume? I'll give that a go once I grab some steel, thanks.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Is this game less of a bugfuck nightmare now? Seems like a rather ambitious project for what I imagine to be a small team...

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
This game is kinda whack, I like the idea a lot, and it seems fun on paper, but now I keep getting FPS drops, my save barely works, and when I try to load a previous save, all my structures are removed from the game world.

Bruh, I really wanna like this one but there's no way to play it properly.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
the thing I don't understand (enlighten me) is why is it that this game still requires a full download every single time an update is out, with how frequently it needs updates, downloading this much stuff just to find out the version is basically unplayable is getting more and more annoying.

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
It's still bugfested.Didn't even put hair in right place when start new game.A lot of polishing need to be done.

hendrix666

Dec 20, 2019
Hello I'm stuck looking for Isabel, you have to give birth a Werebeast.
I have a werewolf and a werebear and nightmare that's not it.

Last edited:

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
the thing I don't understand (enlighten me) is why is it that this game still requires a full download every single time an update is out, with how frequently it needs updates, downloading this much stuff just to find out the version is basically unplayable is getting more and more annoying.

ya i hope at some point the creator figures out how to update game with patches but at this stage it really does not matter.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
So you just out-stat the enemies and face-tank them, I assume? I'll give that a go once I grab some steel, thanks.
Pretty much.

The game doesn't do any hand holding and it doesn't have a zone progression from newbie, to intermediate, to high, to end game.
It is just everything thrown in all in the same map. There are enemies that can spawn at night that can absolutely wreck your character if you have less than top end gear, while you are still scrounging for 'newbie stuff'.

If you go into any of the dungeons you find, you can be dog piled by 3 or 4 mobs at a time, so embrace the face tanking. :)

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Pretty much.

The game doesn't do any hand holding and it doesn't have a zone progression from newbie, to intermediate, to high, to end game.
It is just everything thrown in all in the same map. There are enemies that can spawn at night that can absolutely wreck your character if you have less than top end gear, while you are still scrounging for 'newbie stuff'.

If you go into any of the dungeons you find, you can be dog piled by 3 or 4 mobs at a time, so embrace the face tanking. :)
Would be nice to actually get to the point of getting bashed by gangs of mobs or high-level spawns, but I ended up deleting the game cause it kept fucking up my saves and deleting my structures/items, so I'mma wait for a few patches and see if the dev ends up fixing the performance issues as well as save-related bugs.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
Would be nice to actually get to the point of getting bashed by gangs of mobs or high-level spawns, but I ended up deleting the game cause it kept fucking up my saves and deleting my structures/items, so I'mma wait for a few patches and see if the dev ends up fixing the performance issues as well as save-related bugs.

ya the save and load issue seem to be every build its so annoying....

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
update 0.8.4.9

USING PREVIOUS VERSIONS SAVES MAY FUCK UP THE GAME AND CREATE A BUGFEST
It is safer to do a new save (eg : a new game) every update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reported the update to mods

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: CaptainBipto

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
How do you masturbate? The controls don't list it and none of the hotkeys I can find in this thread are correct. M pulls up a map, F makes me jump.

3.10 star(s) 43 Votes