3.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Alright, so I spent some time. Upon death I get stuck in a bed. Auto Save isnt' working so I lost a few hours. Any tips, seems like a lot of grind for minimal gain atm. Almost would rather find a CE to skip some of it to actually test things out.
see my post at 1559 four down from yours

Reactions: Rtrain

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
I do not even try to download the .7 version. A dildo, traps and some additional animations are not worth the struggle as long as other more important things are not fixed.

Itch io dev info:
"Im aware of the save/load bugs happening when transitioning into the dungeon as well as the quests getting stuck when loading. Rest assured that im working on it!"

And most of the new features are also buggy. According to all the new tickets in the Discord ppl have pointed out stuff like, Trap is nameless, dildo cannot be taken out of hotbar and so on....

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
If you go and give a little look to some of my house photos, you'll see....that i have already lots of them ;). I'm just having troubles with some bugs now, like pregnancy stopped at second semester and the tatoos bugged.
ah i just saw the stone goodies and wondered why you had not got out of stone age MY BAD
oh well its a good guide for others anyway.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Iron ore mining.png
If any one is having trouble finding Iron ore , this should help the forests are full of it that jagged rock you see in the main pic has charcoal hidden on it the are four bears an a werebear around it till you kill them ....in the forest is wolf packs ...at night the enemies spawns are nightmares and reapers or a dragon or two ..... I chose this area for screenshot, so you can see tower and get your bearings .

Reactions: T4t0rt

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Hi ! Update 0.8.4.7 dropped

Update 0.8.4.7 for steam, itch and subscribestar
Traps, dildos and new animations!

[Subscribestar](https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1168606)
[Steam](https://store.steampowered.com/app/1943730/Wicked_Island/)
[Itch](https://rawdarkness.itch.io/wicked-island)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't host the file, it's 16.5Go. Reported to the mods

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Hi ! Update 0.8.4.7 dropped

Update 0.8.4.7 for steam, itch and subscribestar
Traps, dildos and new animations!

[Subscribestar](https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1168606)
[Steam](https://store.steampowered.com/app/1943730/Wicked_Island/)
[Itch](https://rawdarkness.itch.io/wicked-island)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't host the file, it's 16.5Go. Reported to the mods
Is for the complete game, or just the demo?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
dark ore.png
Beware of the giant vampire bats in these caves they come in 3s after you kill them all try not to stand or step in their bodies or they bite you anyway ( if you are low level save before entering NOTE a Minotaur guards each cave usually stands out side if you don't see him wait for him to come out of the cave before going in

Reactions: T4t0rt

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
looking for any of the versions pre 0.8.3 that were less buggy and didn't tank performance if anyone has them.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
There doesn't seem to be a driver problem, the game is just very unoptimized, which is normal for an alpha build but usually not to this extent. Volumetric lighting shouldn't halve performance even in UE5. The problem is some people have a weird idea of what smooth means and consider anything over 30fps "smooth" regardless of frame time delivery.

Specially weird considering how low the draw distance is,. Compare performance with the UE5 build of carnal instinct for example, which looks insanely better and also runs great.
the game run better on older builds, i tried 8.4.6 a few days ago and then tried the 8.1, i was getting like 10 to 20 fps on low settings and things in the distant weren't loading and though reducing resolution as far back as possible and changing the resolution scale down to like 50 gave me "playable" fps at that point the game was a pixelated mess and hard to look at even if i could theoretically still play it like this, i could literally see through the map and regardless of settings this would not change, i tried 8.1 and can run it at 60 fps medium settings with some frame drops but if i reduce resolution to 720 i can run it on high settings with 60 fps which i couldn't even manage on low like that with 8.4.6... Besides that i heard that the current versions are scattered with game breaking bugs that make the game a slog too even enjoy.

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Does anybody have the bug where their building just disappears upon loading?
I entered a dungeon, saved game in it, reloaded after dying, and when I left the dungeon, my building vanished :(

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
the game run better on older builds, i tried 8.4.6 a few days ago and then tried the 8.1, i was getting like 10 to 20 fps on low settings and things in the distant weren't loading and though reducing resolution as far back as possible and changing the resolution scale down to like 50 gave me "playable" fps at that point the game was a pixelated mess and hard to look at even if i could theoretically still play it like this, i could literally see through the map and regardless of settings this would not change, i tried 8.1 and can run it at 60 fps medium settings with some frame drops but if i reduce resolution to 720 i can run it on high settings with 60 fps which i couldn't even manage on low like that with 8.4.6... Besides that i heard that the current versions are scattered with game breaking bugs that make the game a slog too even enjoy.
what graphics card are you running ? my GTX 1660 ti handles it fine on my laptop

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Does anybody have the bug where their building just disappears upon loading?
I entered a dungeon, saved game in it, reloaded after dying, and when I left the dungeon, my building vanished :(
the dungeon is the bug they will reset things and you lose things avoid the dungeons for now, they have issues the dev is working on

3.10 star(s) 43 Votes