3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Mother of all incompetence, you literally can not just back out of the loot menu when opening a barrel, lmaooo

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
Someone please explain to me... What is this? Is this kind of teleport or waypoint? If that so, how I can activate it? Also, where I can get Bronze Nail?

Edit: So I have a quest, it says "Have a sex with Werewolf". I already do that with some Werewolf, but the quest didn't progress. It always stuck at "1/5". Help me please!

1702581907232.png

Last edited:

Xefox

Apr 11, 2020
Someone please explain to me... What is this? Is this kind of teleport or waypoint? If that so, how I can activate it? Also, where I can get Bronze Nail?

Edit: So I have a quest, it says "Have a sex with Werewolf". I already do that with some Werewolf, but the quest didn't progress. It always stuck at "1/5". Help me please!

View attachment 3173326
that teleport or waypoint thing i don't know how is that work (i'm guessing it's probably not implemented yet)

"Have a sex with Werewolf" is buggy or doesn't work in this build

bronze is from copper
Screenshot (4).png

Belial_Wirricow

Apr 18, 2018
I like the idea of this game but it is taking too long for updates to come out and often those updates tend to break something that worked fine before. Can anyone suggest another game that is similar to this? I would like to expand my horizons more lol.

• Hey there
Reactions: wiwem71072

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
I like the idea of this game but it is taking too long for updates to come out and often those updates tend to break something that worked fine before. Can anyone suggest another game that is similar to this? I would like to expand my horizons more lol.
Sadly the reality of being a solo dev. :/
I will try to focus more on ensuring the experience is more stable moving on forwards.

Some other games you can check out is Wildlife, Carnal Instinct, Kalyskah, Sorceress Tale, The last Barbarian.
A few less similar but still worth checking out: Project Werewolf, Brothel of Darkness, Beasts in the Sun.

Belial_Wirricow

Apr 18, 2018
Sadly the reality of being a solo dev. :/
I will try to focus more on ensuring the experience is more stable moving on forwards.

Some other games you can check out is Wildlife, Carnal Instinct, Kalyskah, Sorceress Tale, The last Barbarian.
A few less similar but still worth checking out: Project Werewolf, Brothel of Darkness, Beasts in the Sun.
Ty! I'll check those out. Looking forward to future additions from this too. I am a big fan of survival games.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have a problem if i try to put a bed on a Foundation (or in the house) it bugs away i mean with that i build it and it dont stay put it dissapears in the ground and is forever away.pls help

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I have a problem if i try to put a bed on a Foundation (or in the house) it bugs away i mean with that i build it and it dont stay put it dissapears in the ground and is forever away.pls help
Try on a clean save (that means you need to delete your save files in your AppData/Local folder).
Bed and other furniture doesn't despawn for me

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
When I read that, is it with the option to make sure that the monsters that fall on you are still defective?

1703756552120.png
Is tis one Should it work? If not, he still hasn't fixed it, I'll test it

thanks for nothing is not fixed i have new make (n) 1703757198622.png
compleat broken 1703757485106.png

The game advertises what doesn't exist. I give up and stay away from that kind of ash
The AI is buggy and no longer attacks you when a scene is about to occur or simply knocks you down.

I don't know if that ever worked, for me at the moment the game is a big lie. (n) :(

I even turned on all the options and tried several monsters but the problem is the same - the Ki can't handle it. You're almost so buggy that you can't walk anymore. And many more bugs. Prank the sex scenes if you can't do that then it's not very playable

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Wlms and achnor

J0kernaut

Dec 28, 2021
I turned my graphic to lowest and try to set anything else to lowest possible and my game kept freezing while in the character customization before i even get to start playing its probably because of my PC but im just gonna ask it here to see if anyone had this same problem or is there a way to not freeze my game whenever i tried to play it

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Try on a clean save (that means you need to delete your save files in your AppData/Local folder).
Bed and other furniture doesn't despawn for me
I have bevore i unzipped it delete the wicked island folder on AppData but it stills despawn for me if i build a bed and where can i find my offspring? i have mated with a Werewolf and gave birth but the newborn is not in my Inventory so where can i find it or i cant craft a follower on the research bench with it

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes