3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
is it normal that the skills all reset on death? even after reloading the save, also how do you get blueprints for the workbench?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
stop adding new content and FIX all the things wrong with what you have so far
the game toggles to desktop often at the worst of times (not theres ever a good time for that to happen)
you SHOULD restore the masturbation the way it use to be the way it is now is retarded as you cant initiate sex
although YES ive enabled the battle sex 99% of the fights i get killed fix your game thank you

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
It's just awful. The game is constantly slowing down. The quest to craft a spear is not completed. Hitboxes of items that need to be picked up are too small. Sometimes when saving the game just hangs.

Reactions: pedrin666

lewdstufflmao

May 25, 2023
Although I can no longer speak to the fisherman after crafting a spear, quests cant be completed anymore and branches / small trees don't spawn, at least the game can run above 5fps again. Also you cant make your character heterochromatic anymore.

It's so strange that the builds that would be potentially playable (8.5.2) won't run at a reasonable FPS and the builds that can run are too broken to progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
how do i initiate sex with any monster, it just straights up ..kill you ...and i can't even mastrubate near them ....so then how do i have sex with them ...
you have to enable defeat sex in settings/options, there are several you may want to enable or change :) this build is i highly unstable though, as mentioned above

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
Add to the bug list :
- Can't harvest cum from any creature
- Each time i reload, enter, exit a game/dungeon my stat go to 1, i must level-up one time to reset my bonus
- i can't see the skill in the tab menu the scroll is lock and unclickable
- i mine iron vein, and other vein, ... i have only stone and for iron only charcoal andf stone ????? wtf ?
- After 3 or 4 time talking to a npc, talk button do nothing o_O (may be linked to the the bug withj fisherman)
- i can't mine the stone in desert i broke an iron pickaxe entirely... and nothing
- For the building some effort it is done to "stick" each wall together but is not easy enough to build and it is a nightmare to create a roof.
- The boots on leather dont stick correclty on the feet
- sometimes i can't set the item in the hotkey .... my god .... like HEALTH POTION :mad::mad::mad:.
- Energy potion worked ? i see nothing .....
- when i enter in the dungeon, BUFF and nerf state dissapeared.
- in dungeon EVERY SACK loot the SAME TRHING o_O
- the prisonner in the dungeon is in the beginning of the dungeon close the exit door and ask for help .... HAHA but the BEST when you say "let's go out here", the prisonner crawl on the ground and .... stay like that ....

Ok i stop now, this version is unplayable .... :cautious::cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinesha and str8up

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
- Each time i reload, enter, exit a game/dungeon my stat go to 1, i must level-up one time to reset my bonus

Sometimes that don't even work, you level up and your grit doesn't go back to the correct cap anyway

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes