Recommending WICKEDp4th's Playlist

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
By far this is the greatest post potentially of all F95. I literally have this post bookmarked and go from there. I've played nearly every one of your recommendations and can say rarely am I disappointed. I knew from the first time I saw the artwork in your banner that we likely had something in common where we enjoy our women a little less radically endowed. lol

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how much I appreciate the effort you have put in. I love the new status too. Thanks Wicked.
Thank you, that means a lot to me! :love:

VNfan00

Jul 11, 2022
Wicked, Have you tried "My New Memories"? I'm not quite finished with it and I was a little concerned at first but it is very good in my opinion. Much more story based and emotional. Give it a shot if you haven't already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wicked, Have you tried "My New Memories"? I'm not quite finished with it and I was a little concerned at first but it is very good in my opinion. Much more story based and emotional. Give it a shot if you haven't already.
Thanks for the advice. (y)
No i haven't tried it yet. Mostly because i really didn't liked his first one, My new Family.

But i will keep it in mind. For now i'm running behind my playthrough schedule. I literally can't keep up with Updates and new ones i try. :LOL:
Thanks again and have a nice day.

Reactions: VNfan00

indigis

May 8, 2018
Thanks for the advice. (y)
No i haven't tried it yet. Mostly because i really didn't liked his first one, My new Family.

But i will keep it in mind. For now i'm running behind my playthrough schedule. I literally can't keep up with Updates and new ones i try. :LOL:
Thanks again and have a nice day.
Where's your profile picture from?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Do you remember why? Also, do you find you are getting more selective as the number of games you've played goes up?
It was a mixture of the ending i got myself into and that the overall cast wasn't too appealing to me and to big breasts i guess.. I do not tend to do multiple playthroughs, i guess that's why i choose to not add it to my recommendations.

I am still trying new games all the time, when they peak my interest, but it gets really time consuming to keep it up. Lately i choose to not download every new update of my "favorites" because my backlog contains actually 44 Updates and new VN's i try.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Nice list. It helped me find several games that I have really enjoyed.

Also check out "Ms Denvers". Still fairly early on in development but it's looking interesting.

• Red Heart

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nice list. It helped me find several games that I have really enjoyed.

Also check out "Ms Denvers". Still fairly early on in development but it's looking interesting.
Thanks much appreciated!

Ms. Denvers is already in my Backlog, i played the 0.1 and 0.2 so far. Guess i will add it with the next batch of games to my list. It looks really promising. Like it! (y)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
fantastic list thanks for the recommends found a few caught my attention id of never played had it not being for your awesome list and i really appreciate the extra added effort ya put into it as well
list of awesome games with TAGS included i find most people that do lists dont even provide links to the games never mind the tags and as i said you have done BOTH and am truly appreciated for your time and efforts and just thought id say THANK YOU BROTHER !!!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
fantastic list thanks for the recommends found a few caught my attention id of never played had it not being for your awesome list and i really appreciate the extra added effort ya put into it as well
list of awesome games with TAGS included i find most people that do lists dont even provide links to the gamesnever mind the tags and as i said you have done BOTH and am truly appreciated for your time and efforts and just thought id say THANK YOU BROTHER !!!!
Thank you, for your kind words! :)

Reactions: str8up

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
A new Entry made it onto the List:

>>> A Shot in the Dark
Tags: 3dcg, animated, bdsm, big ass, big tits, creampie, dating sim, exhibitionism, female domination, groping, group sex, handjob, humor, incest, interracial, lesbian, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, multiple endings, oral sex, point&click, romance, stripping, teasing, twins, vaginal sex, virgin

Reactions: Penkovsky

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
UPDATE!

New Entry: >>> Desert Stalker
Tags: 3dcg, adventure, anal sex, animated, bdsm, big ass, big tits, creampie, dystopian setting, exhibitionism, female domination, female protagonist, graphic violence, group sex, handjob, harem, horror, humiliation, incest, interracial, lactation, lesbian, male domination, male protagonist, mobile game, monster girl, nultiple endings, multiple protagonist, oral sex, paranormal, pov, pregnancy, rape, rpg, sandbox, slave, sleep sex, spanking, swinging, titfuck, urination, vaginal sex, virgin

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes