HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017

v0.6.2

Hi all,

A slightly smaller update this time. I've added some more scenes in the Hot & Secret routes, and I adjusted some of the earlier events in the secret path... This path should now only be activated if you use the command to entice your wife to be more open to exhibitionism in the school.

• 6 new passages, 4 new sex scenes, 11 new gifs
  • updated cheat
  • updated conversation with wife
  • updated the 'secret' path access and some retconning updates to text/dialogue in the previous scenes for this path.
The last part is the 0.7 alpha release, featuring more dom, naive & sub wife content. That puts us about 2/3 done with the Teacher route. I still need to source the content for this update.

I made a few sequential edits in this update so it's very possible I've made some bugs... As always please report any you come across in the discord or via reply here.

Crayman

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017

Apparently the html didn't update. Download link here: Copy this into the game directory and replace the old html file.

exter

May 29, 2017

Apparently the html didn't update. Download link here: Mega Copy this into the game directory and replace the old html file.
Are you sure, that that is the right file? I get lots of errors with this one on weekends and when going teaching with Emily. That doesn't happen with the file from your previous post.

Reactions: P666

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Mega
v0.6.2

Hi all,

A slightly smaller update this time. I've added some more scenes in the Hot & Secret routes, and I adjusted some of the earlier events in the secret path... This path should now only be activated if you use the command to entice your wife to be more open to exhibitionism in the school.

• 6 new passages, 4 new sex scenes, 11 new gifs
  • updated cheat
  • updated conversation with wife
  • updated the 'secret' path access and some retconning updates to text/dialogue in the previous scenes for this path.
The last part is the 0.7 alpha release, featuring more dom, naive & sub wife content. That puts us about 2/3 done with the Teacher route. I still need to source the content for this update.

I made a few sequential edits in this update so it's very possible I've made some bugs... As always please report any you come across in the discord or via reply here.

Crayman
The link is dead.

P666

Oct 25, 2021
Are you sure, that that is the right file? I get lots of errors with this one on weekends and when going teaching with Emily. That doesn't happen with the file from your previous post.
I get the same Errors.

The Break into school event is every weekend with this problem above:
"Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>"

And while working weekday at school, if you click:
>Go on an exhibitionist streak< (the only option you get) this pops up next:
"Error: the passage "Teacher Route - Exhibitionism (Commanded)" does not exist"

Reactions: pudding30

exter

May 29, 2017
If this gets uploaded again (Baka San), you should report your own post and then choose "Game update". Some mods will then upload it to other hosts for download and update the first post.

pudding30

May 22, 2019
Came across a bug and not the fun squicky kind. When you are at the WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS? page for the weekend, a black and red box ERROR comes up under the LAZE BY THE POOL option. Same thing after Emily goes on an Exhibitionist streak and you are literally stuck with no where to go with that one. I am on the HOT WIFE route, Win 10 Firefox browser.

In addtion, when JOHN comes home every day, the option to speak to MARY comes up but it just repeats the come in for a drink routine, which has already been completed. I am very eager for the NEIGHBOR route to be finished as it ended abruptly. I am not a fan of Femdom stuff, but that was hot.

Thanks for all of your hard work. It really shows.

PS, could we get at least one good or at least not so bad ending, all the others that show up are really disheartening and almost made me give up.

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes