HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 41 Votes

Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
The pool event with kyle, you have to talk to your wife about him / go to her work (find her school and meet dennis) then normally on the weekend at the pool you should have an event with kyle.

For the step dad event, I pick the gambling choice, your wife have to do the standard model photo at least, then you stay at home and find the books. That should be enough to unlock the rest, don't forget to use the command on the control app later.

In case that still don't work, make sure to go everywhere, talk to everybody. At stage 5 every events should be available.

Great game by the way, can't wait to see more. I'm a filthy cheater hehehe

Reactions: fbass and MIkedante

Boodle

Dec 7, 2017
Sex on Demand - LOCKED [Prerequisites: Family Dinner scene viewed, Petar speaks to Emily about Craig.]
Has a dead end when you speak to her.

Talking with Mary eventually lead to a dead end too.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall I have tried the game out of curiosity and will give a bit of feedback and my personal opinnion about how it works:

-First of all I think it's important to note that the wife refuses to have sex with the MC unless we increase her sexuality, this feels kind of weird, what would make sense would be the frequency at which she has sex with us, perhaps she would be willing to do it once every 5 days on normal sexuality and at level 5 she wants sex every day.

-The game only cares about sexuality to unlock new scenes: Overall something that I would totally expect in this type of game would be the frustration of the wife when her needs aren't met. I believe it would be more than interesting to explore her sexual frustration.

-Stats can only be increased with the app: About this point I just believe that not only the app should be the only way to increase her stats, for example just by having sex with her more than she needs she would get increased sexuality or a frustrated wife would increase her liberty because she cheats willingly. Those are just a few examples.

-App options to make the wife more assertive or submissive: Overall something that could be interesting to explore would be that the app could influence how dominant/submissive the wife is, the whole objective of the app is to influence the wife and this seems like a totally missed point, in fact the app could be used too to add fetishes to the wife.

-Direct input in all the cheating the wife does: Overall no scene develops normally or by "accident", you have to control de wife to do things which in my opinnion is a bit of a contradiction, for example it would make sense that when Craig is living in the house that if your wife is sexually frustrated she will masturbate quite a bit and Craig may use that to his profit, the same related to her job.

Overall no character tries anything at all towards your wife, I believe the game would improve more if that changed.

-Lack of other female characters: Overall a thing that the game clearly lacks are other female characters, perhaps even a female lesbian that wants to have fun with your wife?, I think it would be quite interesting that you can cheat or perhaps even just leave your wife and get with a different girlfriend. One thing that I always found it weird was... why do the game have to end just because you aren't anymore with your wife/girlfriend? there are more fishes in the sea.

The game is nice, it can be enjoyed, but I believe it needs a bit more of "what the app can influence", "other characters wanting to bed your wife" and "dominant/submissive stat". It would be nice too that we have a few stats and fetishes, it could make the game much more interesting.

I just find that at the current point the game is quite limited on what it can do, if for example the wife had 6 stats rather than 2 it would open more options:

-Sexuality: Target libido and sex drive
-Frustration: The current frustration that the wife suffers out of not having met her sexual needs, it would make her masturbate in the house (or perhaps even outdoors if she has an exhibitionism fetish).
-Liberty: It would follow her loyalty towards you, the higher it is the more she is towards an open relationship and less guilt she gets by cheating.
-Dominant/submissiveness: Her overall attitude towards people, a really dominant wife would have sex with you whenever she wants, treat you as her pet and tease you as much as she wants, however she won't easily cheat unless she has a lot of liberty or a fetish related to that, on the other hand a submissive wife will obey all your orders and accept any type of sex interaction that you wanna have, however other characters will have it easier to fuck her and do whatever they want with her.
-Love stat: Basically how much she is in love with you, other characters and your current relationship damage.
-Fetishes: It could be a nice add to end all stats, basically it could influence what your wife likes, for example "young boys", "anal sex", "Giving blowjobs", "Using feet", "cheating"...

On the other hand some scenes are calling for a few stats for the male MC:

-Dominant/submissiveness: Some scenes like the Mary related ones kind of call for this stat and in fact if it gets added to the wife it would be quite a lot more necessary.
-Fetishes: Basically same that the wife but towards the MC.

While this is quite a lenghty post I did address most of the things that can increase the experience that the game gives, there are some more points that could add even more to the experience like Mary trying to help her son to have sex with your wife, she seducing you in some events... basically more flexible storylines. For example related to Mary:

-Since the start of the game she knows that her son is interested in Emily and wants to help him.
-She will interact with you when you are alone in the house and after a few invitations she will ask you over to your house to drink.
-After a few invitations she will start to seduce you and leave you "dry of semen". Her objective is that your wife gets frustrated.
-After your wife is sexually frustrated she will visit her while you aren't on the house to share a few drinks, she will do this a few times before one day she completes her plan, one day she will have her quite drunk and invite her son to the house to have sex with her and she will take photos and material in case it's necessary, at the same time she will make you spend the night with her in her house.
-When your wife wakes up the next day she will find the boy next to her and remember the sex she had with him yesterday, she will talk with him to tell him that it can't happen again however the boy will confess and tell her that he loves her.
-When you meet your wife the next time none of you are willing to talk about that night, she doesn't truly ask why you didn't come home and you don't ask about anything about yesterday.
-From here on out the boy will push her when he feels her sexual frustration and keep advancing the relationship until she willingly cheats with him.

Now, here let's talk about the player options and their effects:

-If you refuse her invitations or catch the boy spying on your wife and scare him off, Mary will try to drug you and take a more forceful approach. To prevent it you have to note her strange attitude and listen to a few of the conversations she has with her son about her plan. If you manage to prevent her plan you can report her to the police (if you filmed it) or blackmail her to be your sex slave, however she will need heavy dicking before she truly gives up.

-If you accepted her invitations and had sex with her but decide that you don't want to keep escalating, she will blackmail you with videos of you having sex with her, threatening to show them to your wife if you try to stop. She will be more forceful but not as much as the drugged route.

-If you tell your wife the truth and tell her you cheated it will damage your relationship with her, the damage will depend on many things like if she cheated with the boy, her liberty level... if the relationship is damaged enough you will have to leave the house and go live in a hotel, enough damage means that you have broken up with your wife.

-If you manage to catch all her plan and blackmail her, she will give in to your desires and orders, however she will still have a plan for her son to get your wife, to make her give up you have to make her fully fall in love with you. In this plan depending on the current stage it will work differently, if the boy already had sex once with your wife he will blackmail her directly and force her to have sex, if he didn't he will try to drug her and rape her and then take videos and photos of it so that he can blackmail her. To finally stop it make Mary give up through enough sex and don't have sex with Mary when the boy isn't in school or in the house, after Mary gives up she will send the boy towards a boarding school and you won't see him again.

Basically the routes would be:

-Following the plan:
A) Everything according to the plan: The boy manages to seduce your wife while you keep having sex with Mary.
B) Blackmail version: You tried to stop your relationship with Mary however she blackmailed you into keeping it. The boy manages to seduce your wife.

-Forced path:
A) Slave path: After you scared the boy away and refused the advances of Mary she ended up drugging you and training you as a pet at the same time she shows you how her child manages to seduce your wife and have sex with her.
B) Submissive path: You refused the advances of Mary but she ended up drugging you, however she told you she did it out of love and rather than training you she just blackmails you to keep visiting her, it's similar to the blackmail version.

-Blackmailing Mary:
A) Won once, lost the game: You managed to have Mary as your sex slave, however she still managed to have her child to seduce your wife, she persuaded you that it isn't a bad ending and Mary enjoys having sex with you and try to make you give up on Emily.
B) Absolute win: You managed to have Mary as your sex slave and convinced her to send the boy to a boarding school, you truly solved the problem.

The only route that is an ending in itself would be the slave path, because you are fully trained to be Mary's pet, the submissive/blackmail path is just one step away from being an ending, basically even if those paths are completed not everything is lost, however you have to be careful of Mary if you want to solve the situation because if she notices she will go into the slave path and train you as her pet.

The "everything according to the plan" still let's you solve the situation, Mary won't be as careful as the blackmail/submissive path and you have to reconquer your wife, however if she notices what you do she will go into the slave path.

In the "won once, lost the game" path Mary will try to make you give up on Emily by trying to please you in every single way, a stat will be added called "love towards Mary" and if it gets filled you will be convinced to give up Emily.

If you managed the absolute win (which basically has 3 requirements; 1º Emily is your wife, 2º Mary surrendered to you, 3º You convinced Mary to send the boy to a boarding school) you have solved the situation. Overall the situation can't be an ending if you managed to do the 2º by any possible way, so just solving that point could give quite a few NTR situations at no risk at all.

This is just an example of a flexible storyline. Overall it needs many details and interactions but this is what I meant.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
For a first release, this is awesome!!!
I'm looking forward to see how it'll continue.

It already has a fair amount of content, but it needs some polishing, since I couldn't see all the scene, and I noticed some missing links to the next page.

Keep up!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its decent, but imho there could be a lot more pictures in it. And some choices for the player. Currently it is just a linear path - she will be corrupted and she will do it in one way. Or I am missing something? You cant progress without her corrupting and you have to share her.

It would be cool when the player had the control (no pun intended ^^) over her corruption. So without any cucking and more directions how to "free" her beast.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone know how to get Erotic Modelling Carried Away I? I've already done all the Prerequisites but whenever the wife goes to do the erotic modeling, its just the same scene as before.

Thanks

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Anyone know how to get Erotic Modelling Carried Away I? I've already done all the Prerequisites but whenever the wife goes to do the erotic modeling, its just the same scene as before.

Thanks
Buy the laptop and visit "replay scenes", the requisites are all there.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Well I give up, cant seem to get certain scenes likes others have said.

Good game so far but these bugs need to be fixed cause it is really frustrating to grind so long for nothing.

These are the scenes I was unable to get:
Erotic Modelling Carried Away I (I don't know if this makes a difference for this scene but I was on Stage 5 and the Prerequisite is for Stage 3?)
Erotic Shoot with Colleague I

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
For anyone with dead ends, you can open the control app on the left side and it'll consider the scene complete, was able to advance with that it appears.

• Wow
Reactions: Vetto

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
For anyone with dead ends, you can open the control app on the left side and it'll consider the scene complete, was able to advance with that it appears.
Nope, not working.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Fun game and concept; like Wife Trainer, but with one wife. This will be really fun to play once more content has been added.(y)

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
I downloaded 0.2.2 version of game, but i cant get stepdad to stay in house. I tried every available option at BBQ party but nothing happens. Same for activation pool event and game dont let me go past day 50. I get only empty yellow page and can go only back. Doing ima something wrong?
The stepdad should move in after the wife does the first modelling job.

WR10

May 2, 2017
How to move forward in photo shoots? Stayed at the fact that Emily during a demonstration of a bikini shows breasts.

3.50 star(s) 41 Votes