HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 41 Votes

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Step-dad Dom 4 is bugged in app. Only unlocked up to 4 but I saw all scenes.

Got on dad secret path somehow trying to do Dom path. Objectives screen showed a blank for stepdad.

Secret path definitely bugged. Tried subtle and direct, hot wife and Dom wife all got secret path somehow. I did get dom wife path once but I couldn't reproduce it.

With hot wife I did direct and told her to do what I say. Still nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: L0b0ts

zoiio

Aug 18, 2019
Guys, could someone tell me how to do the Secret Path of the Teacher and Stepfather routes? I've tried but I can't do either of them. or send a save with both already released.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Guys, could someone tell me how to do the Secret Path of the Teacher and Stepfather routes? I've tried but I can't do either of them. or send a save with both already released.
It should tell you if you try to view the scenes in the app. It'll tell you what to do to unlock them.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Teacher Route: Principal I - LOCKED [Prerequisites: Any Path Confirmed. Husband snooped and wife masturbated in the classroom.]
Teacher Route: Principal II - LOCKED [Prerequisites: Previous scene viewed)]
Teacher Route: Principal III - LOCKED [Prerequisites: Previous scene viewed)]
Teacher Route: Principal IV - LOCKED [Prerequisites: Previous scene viewed, sexuality higher than 45)]
Teacher Route: Principal V - LOCKED [Prerequisites: Previous scene viewed, sexuality higher than 55)]
Teacher Route: Principal VI - LOCKED [Prerequisites: Previous scene viewed, sexuality higher than 65)

How do I unlock these scenes? I met all the requirements and I already completed the teacher's path but she didn't release it

zoiio

Aug 18, 2019
Could someone explain to me how to start the Secret Path of the Step-Dad route? I haven't tried but I can't. and all that's left is this route to complete them all.

3.50 star(s) 41 Votes