Cheat Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [Tristim]

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Is it possible to add an option to get love potions and not just transformation potions?

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Is it possible to add an option to get love potions and not just transformation potions?
With the money cheat, just buy it from the Dark Arts Store. if you always want one, go buy a new one after you use your current one.

That or use console command: add 1 love_potion to player

BruceCM

Jan 5, 2020
Great mod ... Unfortunately, some clients can't be 'trained' with the cheat, though! If it's possible to fix them, please? :p

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Ok I have tried to use the Give another TP it does not seem to work is there something i am missing? Does it only work on some clients or minor characters? If it has limited use how do you use it and who can it be used on? the mad can only be used in the living room and most who take a TP will leave that room to never return without console commands or another mod. While not being able to use 2 TPs on a client is not a deal breaker for this because I wanted this mod for quick and easy Deep dives on Clients without having to read and try to follow the code for each client on how to get their end states having it would be nice to just mess with what can be done with each one.

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
How does this mod add a "Radiant Bonsai for every room in your house"? Clicking on the 'Radiant Bonsai' button puts one in the log, but not in inventory or any room.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Sorry, I've unzipped it into the modules folder, but the game doesn't look different in any aspect.
How can I use this mod?

Reactions: hiwarren1

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
You need to activate it at the start of a new game file, same as with other modules of this type.
Thanks, then my problem is that I don't see it! :(
I see the Semicarida mod, that's not working, but I don't see any other mod.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
Hrmm, weird! If you've placed the filed into the 'modules' folder, then selected 'King Tut' as one of the options when starting a new game, yeah, there should be a lil picture of a pharoh mask up near the top that you can click, right among where there's normally all those items displayed.

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
Everything seems super broken using the mod since 0.7l2

Edit: turned out to be a bug with the game. 0.7l3 was released and things work correctly again

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristim

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
This is a really helpful mod. Fortunately, I haven't had any trouble from Rae with my character having other girls.

Becky, on the other hand, gets angry and demands the others to leave or she will, and I can't find any option in the King Tut menu to change that.

To clarify, Becky has no conflict with Rae, but if I try and add anyone else, she says she doesn't want to be in a harem and they need to go or she will.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Tristim You should join the official game discord server if you have not already done so. Then ping Digital Bonsai or WifeTrainer and let them know you are Tristim, creator of the KingTut mod and that you would like the mod role.
When you get the role, you will be able to post in the mod releases channel yourself, instead of having to rely on Digital Bonsai doing it for you.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Tristim You should join the official game discord server if you have not already done so. Then ping Digital Bonsai or WifeTrainer and let them know you are Tristim, creator of the KingTut mod and that you would like the mod role.
When you get the role, you will be able to post in the mod releases channel yourself, instead of having to rely on Digital Bonsai doing it for you.
I've been a member for a long time...and yes...already contacted DB to add it to the channel ;)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I've been a member for a long time...and yes...already contacted DB to add it to the channel ;)
I know DB posted a link to the thread, but they had no information about the mod.
I think you misunderstood. I wanted you to contact DB, so you could get the modder role and then you can post your announcements yourself. Then you can also add more customized information.

A lot of people were asking if the Tristim mod linked was the kingtut mod, for instance. If you had written your own post, you could easily have specified that it was the kingtut mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristim

vayel

Nov 25, 2016
Wheres the option to have Becky Sue allow you other girlfriends? I had her as my girlfriend and she left when Chelsea moved in and I never saw an option