Wife Trainer Files - Client Mod - Convict Labeau [0.1] [Stan G]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wytzen

Jul 19, 2017
Overview:
Convict Labeau is to be released from prison in two months, but she hasn't finished rehabilitation yet. Will you bring her back to the light or corrupt her even further?​

Updated: 05-10-2023
Game/Creator: Wife Trainer Files /
Modder: Stan G
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 0.7q
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

labeau jail.jpg

wytzen

Jul 19, 2017
WifeTrainerFiles is in my opinion a really nice game. It just takes a long time for updates to come round, so I thought let's try to make my own mod.

As for Version 0.1.
All the training routes have been play tested by me and they seem to be working. If you find any bugs or weird things please let me know. This has also been my first time working with Ren'Py, so I imagine that not everything will be perfect the first time.

The training is very time sensitive, so you can't really make any mistakes, but that is on purpose.

My english is not that bad, but I'm no native speaker and I'm not an experienced writer. Many dialogues turned out to be more descriptions of the scenes, I have noticed. If you have any suggestion to improve certain sections, please let me know.

I had some issues finding good image galleries, so there are some scenes that don't have a proper image or that only show 1. So if you know some good image galleries, please also let me know.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Drededkref

wytzen

Jul 19, 2017
Can you turn her into a Domme? I think that will be super interesting.
Currently that is not possible. There might be some image galleries online with her as domme, but finding good images is not as easy as I had expected, also for the other post training content. I will put it on the list for when I have some more time to work on this project again.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote