Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I see people talking about femdom and I see people talking about watersports, but do these 2 lovely tags ever collide?

Also I'm assuming there is no way to re-try previously failed trainings?

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Is there real femdom route< or just few scenes?
Depends on how you see it. You can make several characters into dommes. One example is Elsa, who can become your girlfriend and domme. It up to you to decide how much or what kinda domme she is. I have not played this route in the new update, but there were various options in the old one that even led to an ending. But there were different ways how she could dom you and it was up to you if you wanted that or not. Same with Ivy from the tutorial, she can become your mistress, or the School Principal and so on.

So to answer your question in a short form: Many characters have one or two scenes. Some characters have full routes.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Because this game is vast and with multiple paths, can you have more paths with characters, for example is there an option for character to be domme and whore at the same time or would choosing one path permanently lock other ones in the same playthrough? I'm asking because it would be nice to see all scenes that i want on one playthrough but probably some paths are in conflict and couldn't be played at the same time.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
I always end up running out of time and nothing happens. Is there a way to extend the time or have a clear explanation of what I am supposed to be doing here?

Reactions: Abidin

Muppet42

May 30, 2021
Because this game is vast and with multiple paths, can you have more paths with characters, for example is there an option for character to be domme and whore at the same time or would choosing one path permanently lock other ones in the same playthrough? I'm asking because it would be nice to see all scenes that i want on one playthrough but probably some paths are in conflict and couldn't be played at the same time.
Some paths do lock you out of others

Reactions: RottenPlum

Muppet42

May 30, 2021
I always end up running out of time and nothing happens. Is there a way to extend the time or have a clear explanation of what I am supposed to be doing here?
Cheatomatic and King Tut mods have the ability to changea lot of things such as how long you have, how many sessions you can have a week and the ability to not have clients leave if you dont respond within 4(?) weeks so you could focus on 1 client at a time.

Reactions: ubblesnop

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I love this game!!! I sit now over 12 hours playing it. BUT i need HELP please (Not for the game addiction haha). I trained Becky sue so good that she loves his friend too much so i don´t get her to be my girlfriend. Does the option comes in future or did i messed up with her training? If yes, can i change her status somehow or send her back to training? Thanks in advance for your help!

Reactions: ubblesnop

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I have played this game, off and on, since it was originally released on RAGS. I did play it when it was translated to Ren'py. I haven't played it a whole lot, since the walkthrough is so outdated. I feel that, if the team is still working on this, would take some time, and write up a whole new walkthrough. It would be a daunting task. Here's some suggestions as to getting a decent one out. First, make a template for one of the wives. Start with name, stats, what the husband would like done, when they can be brought in, and the steps to accomplish the goal within the time frame. The other parts, such as the store owners/managers, other people, etc., should have their own sections. Make things parallel. All of this is to make things, hopefully, a bit easier to write a walkthrough.

Reactions: Abidin

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I love this game!!! I sit now over 12 hours playing it. BUT i need HELP please (Not for the game addiction haha). I trained Becky sue so good that she loves his friend too much so i don´t get her to be my girlfriend. Does the option comes in future or did i messed up with her training? If yes, can i change her status somehow or send her back to training? Thanks in advance for your help!
Yes, you trained her too well.

Use Seimeicardia’s mod to fix this.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
As others helped you to fix it right now, I can offer you a tip if you ever play it again and want her as your girlfriend. This might not be the only way, but you need to give her self-worth and make sure she has desire for you. I think otherwise you can do most things, as she can be pretty submissive as your girlfriend or quite headstrong.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
As others helped you to fix it right now, I can offer you a tip if you ever play it again and want her as your girlfriend. This might not be the only way, but you need to give her self-worth and make sure she has desire for you. I think otherwise you can do most things, as she can be pretty submissive as your girlfriend or quite headstrong.
I started new as i saw in the charspreed that nicole could be my assistant. I messed it up in my first game and fucked her till they moved away. So now i got her as aid. Now i am at the start to train becky sue and help would be much appreciated not to go to far again.

In my first game i cheated and trained her 8 weeks more so i had the most options played, then she stayed with his SD.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes