aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
Ah, so the problem here is I haven't gotten the letter yet. Can I trigger that without training Terri/Chelsea first? I was training Ivy - > Elsa - > Jasmine instead in my game so I haven't gotten to them yet by the time the bank crashed, but I can always just delay the bank crashing until I've trained them and gotten the letter I suppose.
bank crash before Terri/Chelsea training is ok, just don't visit Hannah

Reactions: RickJencans

Agarimos

Oct 13, 2021
Does anybody know how to control Sarah's orgasms, to access the submissive content later on when she is a gf?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Does anybody know how to control Sarah's orgasms, to access the submissive content later on when she is a gf?
when you invite her for a visit make her only pleasure you don't pleasure her for exemple ask only for blowjobs or handjobs until she complain about it also i think you should be spanked her in weekends i don't remember exactly

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
is it just me or KingTut mod doesn't let you advance on Nicole path, neither as aide or slave? I've asked there but that mod's forum is dead...

Sep 20, 2020
Is there any way to avoid watching Sarah getting fucked my multiple dudes? I want to make her gf but I can't find a way to do it.

And what are her endings (or special things)? Like with Elsa - She can be gf, slave, can drink piss, I can even pimp her out(I avoid it but it's possible). What does Sarah have? I read a few posts relating to Sarah - and saw that there's even an orgasm denial ending for her(is it like Becky sue?) How do I get her BDSM content?

Sorry for asking soo many questions but I'm just stuck with her. I'm quite sure that I've seen every possible contents regarding all the girls - except her. No need to be detailed - just a general guideline is more than enough

Reactions: ubblesnop

exter

May 29, 2017
Is there any way to avoid watching Sarah getting fucked my multiple dudes? I want to make her gf but I can't find a way to do it.

And what are her endings (or special things)? Like with Elsa - She can be gf, slave, can drink piss, I can even pimp her out(I avoid it but it's possible). What does Sarah have? I read a few posts relating to Sarah - and saw that there's even an orgasm denial ending for her(is it like Becky sue?) How do I get her BDSM content?

Sorry for asking soo many questions but I'm just stuck with her. I'm quite sure that I've seen every possible contents regarding all the girls - except her. No need to be detailed - just a general guideline is more than enough
Check the OP. Right under the downloads there is the extra section with a character sheet. It seems to be up to date, or at least it says it was updated on the 7th of october.

Sep 20, 2020
Check the OP. Right under the downloads there is the extra section with a character sheet. It seems to be up to date, or at least it says it was updated on the 7th of october.
I know about that. I was just asking how to get these contents? --Denying orgasm, bdsm, and making her my gf without seeing her getting fucked by multiple dudes

exter

May 29, 2017
I know about that. I was just asking how to get those contents? Denying orgasm, bdsm, and making her my gf without seeing her getting fucked by multiple dudes
Oh sorry, my bad. I missunderstood it as "what is the content for her in general" without spoilers. :FacePalm:

Sep 20, 2020
Oh sorry, my bad. I missunderstood it as "what is the content for her in general" without spoilers. :FacePalm:
Ya. By special content I didn't mean endings, I meant - like denying orgasm to becky sue(once you maker her your gf) making Elsa drink piss during BJ, lezdom with Chelsea, petplay with the first (asian) wife - making her crawl. I love this game but it's just so fkin complex

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Ya. By special content I didn't mean endings, I meant - like denying orgasm to becky sue(once you maker her your gf) making Elsa drink piss during BJ, lezdom with Chelsea, petplay with the first (asian) wife - making her crawl. I love this game but it's just so fkin complex
Just ask her to become a show girl keep asking her about her next show go watch it and talk to her husband in the meantime until they break up and for the dudes I think just don't visit her house if you don't want to see it that's what her husband wanted after all

Sep 20, 2020
Just ask her to become a show girl keep asking her about her next show go watch it and talk to her husband in the meantime until they break up and for the dudes I think just don't visit her house if you don't want to see it that's what her husband wanted after all
Oh. I thought I HAD to visit the house. Thanks for answering

Reactions: vimey
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes