Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

Game Overview:
  • Wife Trainer is a Ren'py photo intensive erotic game. You play a male character with one of three traits:​
  • Playboy​
  • Hypnotist​
  • Naturally Dominant​

Mod Overview:

@Fstop who used to be PotatoKing Has green lighted the integration.
So for now ill attach is mod to this post and start working on a full mod​

Game Info:
Updated: 30 June 2019
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: WifeTrainer
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: 0.7a
Language: English
Genre: Sandbox, Mind Control, Corruption, AllSex, BDSM, Bimbo, Pet

Mod Info
Added: 03 November, 2017
Updated for Ren'py: 30 June, 2019
Modders: grev Fstop
Special Thanks: @TMWSTW, @PotatoKing

Instructions
Unren to extract folder structure (optional)
navigate to game folder create folder named modules extract into modules folder

First off i would like to thank for making this fantastic game. He has put in a lot of work to this and so in this mod I have created a way for you to be able to still play it in an untouched state. Also a huge shout out to @TMWSTW who's original mod was the basis for PotatoKing and my work. Speaking of @PotatoKing, He has been a great help in brainstorming ideas with me for this mod and has graciously playtested the changes made to ensure a better quality of release. @Tentacle has been instrumental in bug testing and overcoming some of the new anti cheat measures that have been implemented as of 0.6c, in additon i have reworked some additions that he made to my original mod and will be maintaining and updating them in future releases. That being said if there are any issues you come across in the current release please post a reply and tag me with the problem and i will do my best to fix them and re-upload.

Future of the Mod:
With the new Ren'py I would like to get the mod back where it was with the RAGS version, while keeping it stream lined and simple. I also plan on keeping it stand alone and not rewrite any of the original code so as make the game playable in its original state simply by disabling the mod in the main menu.

Links: -

Last edited:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
My Pleasure. I am also more than happy to take suggestions or ideas of what people would like to see in there. keep in mind the nature of rags some stuff may be too much effort for something with a monthly release schedule :D

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You already in the discussion over at hypnotic collectiv what will be going on with wife trainer?

I only see he will stop working on the game and give anything free away so it can be started again. Question are other engin, story, type of training and game mechanism if im remeber correctly.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
You already in the discussion over at hypnotic collectiv what will be going on with wife trainer?

I only see he will stop working on the game and give anything free away so it can be started again. Question are other engin, story, type of training and game mechanism if im remeber correctly.
to be clear Wife Trainer is not stopping development of the game! he will continue Rags development until such time as the other project has caught up to where he is in the rags version or the game is finished ( whichever comes first) the second project is him trying to come up with an idea for the game that will make everyone happy purists and modders alike to allow for user generated content within the game as well as mods to the game ( Rags isnt the best platform for user gen content as you would have to change a lot of the existing stuff to make new stuff fit ) the second thread on Hypnopics is an attempt to get the community involved in the design and development of this new version and so a discussion has started about what engine would be most appropriate, its also a thread to recruit people to work on it once the critical decisions are made.

End point is Wife Trainer will continue with the rags version until such time as the community project version has caught up to him content wise.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
thx great news. missunderstand it than so thx for pointing it out.
My pleasure. Id hate for development of this game to die out, as its probably one of my favourites. there are a lot of great games on here but the majority of them feel like you are a passenger on a train sure you might be able to switch tracks here or there to change your final destination but ultimately you are just along for the ride. where as in this game , to use the same analogy, you are still on the train and you can still change tracks for the final destination ( once destinations are implemented in the game) but this time you can pick and choose which passengers are with you on the train and you have lots of control over the type of behavior each passenger has. In short this game is more about the journey and less about the destination in my opinion.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If anybody could port this to the regalia player, that would be awesome

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
awesome I was about to try and mod this game myself, so I can have all the paths available.
Thanks for doing it.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
awesome I was about to try and mod this game myself, so I can have all the paths available.
Thanks for doing it.
My pleasure. Just be fore warned, as stated in my OP i will not be adding the new trait to subsequent releases due to the time it takes to change all the different trait checks within the game. i will however do my best to find ways around closed trait paths via use of the player wand wherever possible like i did with the Hypno trigger option ( automatically plants all hypno triggers even without being hypno or gifted trait ) however there will be some limitations unless wife trainer decides to move to a skill level check rather than a trait check.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Out of curiosity, how does the "set Day" work? I can never get it to actually alter the day of the week.

Galacticos

Aug 14, 2016
How did you enter it?
I believe you have to enter numbers. 1 is Monday, 2 is Tuesday and you get the point?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Out of curiosity, how does the "set Day" work? I can never get it to actually alter the day of the week.
Set Day is a tricky one because friday actually changes the arrange session options to arrange weekend session. so when you choose set day it will ask you if it currently is friday. if it is then choose yes if not choose no.

if you choose yes that it is friday it will ask what day you want it to be 1 for monday 2 for tuesday etc. then it will change it to the day before your choice and run the end of day timer thus switching it to your chosen day and changing the arrange client session option back to normal

if you choose no it will ask you if you want it to be friday, that should be pretty self explanatory, otherwise you have option 1 through 4 again

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Set Day is a tricky one because friday actually changes the arrange session options to arrange weekend session. so when you choose set day it will ask you if it currently is friday. if it is then choose yes if not choose no.

if you choose yes that it is friday it will ask what day you want it to be 1 for monday 2 for tuesday etc. then it will change it to the day before your choice and run the end of day timer thus switching it to your chosen day and changing the arrange client session option back to normal

if you choose no it will ask you if you want it to be friday, that should be pretty self explanatory, otherwise you have option 1 through 4 again
Yeah I get to the "choose a number" window, but it doesn't actually change the day for me. Like, I'm on Thursday, choose "1" and it stays Thursday.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Yeah I get to the "choose a number" window, but it doesn't actually change the day for me. Like, I'm on Thursday, choose "1" and it stays Thursday.
all it does is change the variable so that when you end the day the next day will be wednesday.. try changing it carry out your day and then end it. you should notice that it changes then

Rob Din

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for making this mod and thanks for it. Trying to keep track of everything going on in the other thread was starting to break my brain some :p

Look forward to your work and what WifeTrainer comes up with

Reactions: grev

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for making this mod and thanks for it. Trying to keep track of everything going on in the other thread was starting to break my brain some :p

Look forward to your work and what WifeTrainer comes up with
My pleasure, @PotatoKing was a great deal of help too and deserves some thanks as well, unfortunatley he if fighting another hurricane right now and cant get on to say hello or anything.

Deadpool4

Jun 21, 2017
This is really good. I'm pretty new to this kind of game and never played the original. It's really well done, and the cheats never caused me any problems...which is unusual for games like this as far as I can tell.

I personally like the games with rape, humiliation, and abuse. This game's got a lot of humiliation and some light abuse. So, it's definitely a game I'll keep coming back to.

On my first play, I didn't seem to find much to do with the dungeon items, so I'm guessing I missed something. Hopefully, I'll figure it out when I replay it.

Reactions: ubblesnop
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote