RPGM Abandoned Wild Call [v0.2.7] [giveordestroy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Like I've said before someone needs to start a funded project not for a game but to create a new engine, with some other creators helping support and fund it also. Were big enough to produce something like that if we wait a few years.
I know it's wishful thinking but it would be awesome if Bethesda got off it's ass and finally built a new engine, releasing the source code for the creation engine to the community as unprohibited freeware. Todd could think of it as a big thank-you for putting up with/fixing all the bugs over the years. Mods like Sexlab and Amorous Adventures are proof of the capabilities for great degeneracy and half decent gameplay contained within.

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
After gloryhole scene I talk with her friend, then final scene in medic room with father and can't go sleep so or this bug or final scene at now.

Jun 11, 2017
NewAfter gloryhole scene I talk with her friend, then final scene in medic room with father and can't go sleep so or this bug or final scene at now.
it's a provisional event, but the story with father is complete. and the 0.2 is complete for now, you can rewacth the scene in the item menu.
If you've got the passion, you'll get better. Keep going.
my problem is draw with tablet, and the app "animator" little practice but i become better.
I'd be much more interested if it was the sons point of view
indeed, this is the main story

DirtyPlaster

Nov 13, 2017
it's a provisional event, but the story with father is complete. and the 0.2 is complete for now, you can rewacth the scene in the item menu.

my problem is draw with tablet, and the app "animator" little practice but i become better.

indeed, this is the main story
I hope you'll improve your skills. I believe in you, dude :) 102188_100932_wild_call_screenshot_1.png

Reactions: give or destroy
Jun 11, 2017
cool, i try.. with the means I have available.
my problem is that I work fast, for the short time I have available. I only do it for a pastime. so I do not take quality very much at heart.
but having finished this, I believe that I will change style in a radical way and I will study a very different one.
I think I used yours as a reference point, if you tell me the size of the pencil chosen for example you would help me. even if I do not use photoshop, but the tablet with free apps. and doing a job like what I could do in pencil, it's still far away.

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
hmm the art remind me of flash game... iam stuck in school, what should i do after talk to everyone? go home can't do anything just bath!

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 90784
Overview:

This is my first game, I'm Italian and so there will be some errors, but i hope that as I gain followers, i'll become better.
This game tell the tale of a mother that tries to train the son, a guy missing in the forest for many year.
I hope you will like it.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:no
Version:0.2.7
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

View attachment 90780 View attachment 90781 View attachment 90782
[/QUOT
View attachment 90784
Overview:

This is my first game, I'm Italian and so there will be some errors, but i hope that as I gain followers, i'll become better.
This game tell the tale of a mother that tries to train the son, a guy missing in the forest for many year.
I hope you will like it.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:no
Version:0.2.7
Language:English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

View attachment 90780 View attachment 90781 View attachment 90782
I like how your trying your best to make this game. I think the best way is to sketch those drawing on canvas and then retrace them on your PC. Anyway, It doesn't get easier you just get better.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Any updates on this i really enjoyed it mostly because i love games where the protagonist gets groped by strangers until they they finnaly give in to depravity but those game seem to be so few and far between :/

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote