Fan Art Wild Life Fan-art & Presets characters

Hoopsneedle

Dec 13, 2020
you can create static models with blender and export obj or download complete scenes from and import all of that in the Sandbox, guide how to import static models -
Thank you!:)
sick content btw...!o_O

Last edited:

noconsent

Nov 3, 2019
Requesting someone to import maps from the legendary ecchi series Dead or Alive plz

Reactions: Slayer128

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Can someone please put a mega file of Shey with bigger breasts in a huge photoshoot with Kral doing all anal please? Unfortunately no pc here. But that would just make my week! I’m hoping for a hero!

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
We need any uploads files of recent presets of the newest girl included into the game from 2023 Feb patch,
the tribe Healer, her name is Koodie

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, someone had downloadable presets for female characters with tatoos or tribal skins? and if yes, once i download them how i can put them in game?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Guys, someone had downloadable presets for female characters with tatoos or tribal skins? and if yes, once i download them how i can put them in game?
you paste all presets in this folder:

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets\My Presets

all Maya presets, you put them here:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets\My Presets\Maya

all Shey presets, you put them here:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets\My Presets\Shey

all Shey Futanari hermafrodite, you put them here:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets\My Presets\SheyFuta

(if you mess around and place the wrong presets in the wrong character folder, the game client may crash when you
open the character selection screen inside the game or in the sandbox options)

we highly recommend all players to do a back up before copy and\or pasting any new files into those folders
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved

babysitter-fan2.gif

Reactions: T4t0rt