Wild Life Won't Start

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
No quests or gameplay yet.

Just a sex simulator at the moment.

Can run around and explore, and might find some hidden secret (I have not thus far).

Maybe next build in three to four months will have some gameplay or story in it.

th704

Aug 2, 2017
No quests or gameplay yet.
Just a sex simulator at the moment.
Can run around and explore, and might find some hidden secret (I have not thus far).
Maybe next build in three to four months will have some gameplay or story in it.
I can run on the beach. And it's all. No sex is in the game.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Left mouse button on a female, when close enough. Can possess (take control of) or have lesbian sex with.

Left mouse button on a male, when close enough. Same as above, but male and female sex.

th704

Aug 2, 2017
Left mouse button on a female, when close enough. Can possess (take control of) or have lesbian sex with.
Left mouse button on a male, when close enough. Same as above, but male and female sex.
I do not understand how to do it.
English is too difficult for me.
We have prohibited homosexual sex. Criminal lability.
I hate LGBT!
But I do not mind orgies like MMF, MMMF, MMMMF, etc.
How to do it in the game?

kazanova22

Apr 24, 2020
@th704;

Simpler way to get info on pc on windows:

1. Find "My Computer". Double left-click on it.
2. On lefthand side should be something called "This PC" with a symbol that looks like a monitor and tower.
3. Right-click on "This PC". Menu should appear.
4. Left-Click "Properties". This should open up a window labelled "System".
5. This window will show you what your CPU speed is and what your RAM is.
6. To find out more about computer components, left click on "Device Manager".
7. Should open up a new window labelled "Device Manager".
8. Graphics card found in "Display Adapters".

Tell us what your CPU speed is (number ghz), your RAM (number gb), and the name of your graphics card.
hey bro if u can help me when i try to start the game it tells me "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource make sure your video card has the minimum required memory try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running Exiting.." can u tell what's the problem and how to fix it pls?..thx

kazanova22

Apr 24, 2020
I found the CPU-Z program in Yandex, but it is in English. I do not understand English. Are there any options in Russian?
hey bro if u can help me when i try to start the game it tells me "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource make sure your video card has the minimum required memory try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running Exiting.." can u tell what's the problem and how to fix it pls?..thx

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
What is your graphics card and your RAM. The message is saying you lack sufficient amounts of one or both of them.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Probably your problem is that then.

Most UE4 titles have a minimum requirement of 6 GB of RAM with a minimum graphics card manufactured in 2014 (which was the year UE4.00 was released). That integrated chip of yours was built in 2011.

However the requirements for Wild Life is significantly greater. My rig is from 2015, but I paid $4800 USD for it, so its quite the powerhouse even to today. Can't do Ray Tracing, but eh. I'd say to get Wild Life to run on minimum settings, you'd need at least 8 GB of RAM and a dedicated graphics card (not an integrated one that you have). Integrated cards are not designed for heavy gaming, even gaming laptops are not.

Big problems with laptops is heat production and power supply and well, big games like Wild Life produce a lot of heat and require a lot of power. Like my computer is running liquid-cooling with 3 fans, alongside the fan on my graphics card. I'm running a 1100 Watt Power supply to power my Nvidia Titan X 12gb card, with my 16gb of ddr4 ram. And even I have some hiccups on framerates.

Reactions: Winterfire