3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Eh, seriously? does anybody find this funny? because I do not know what other reason for this "design" could have been.

Dec 23, 2017
A long time ago (3 to 4 years ago) Vadim from MeetandFuck asked me to write a wild west scenario. This was it. He was going to have Ucogi make the game, but as the months went by I never heard anything else about it. Until now. After so much time had passed I am surprised to see that he did actually make it. But I'm not surprised he (or they) didn't deliver for MeetandFuckgames. However Ucogi got most of this scenario right. He had the design of the outlaw done as I described, but the sheriff was suppose to be a blond. I cant remember if her uniform was suppose to look like that. I think I wanted more of a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader look. But what he did have was close enough. I can't remember if I named them or not, or if Ucogi picked the names. But the enormous beachball breasts is my doing, and I love it. As you can judge by my avatar. I also created the concept of Officer Juggs, but Serega from MeetandFuck drew her. Since then though she has been my OC and I have her on loan in JimJim's Terminal Desires game as well. But yep, this was my idea more or less. I also think I wanted to have a duel tit-fuck at the end between the sheriff the outlaw and the snake oil salesman. But I think that was edited out because they normally only wanted to do three sex scenes per game to meet their two week deadlines at MeetandFuck.

Last edited:

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
It reminds me of those awful awful (and meme worthy) meet an fuck games. I hope it have the same music as well.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
It reminds me of those awful awful (and meme worthy) meet an fuck games. I hope it have the same music as well.
you do relies that meet and fuck still making money and have a game that is making money as well, can be meme worthy people out there still throw money at that website

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
someday... we're gonna play H games with women carrying around solar system sized tiddies, and the devs won't still be satisfied with that size

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone got his full collection of games? He started to monetize his older works. Back then you could play the Ucogi games for free, now it's all behind a paywall

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes