Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
So here's an update to Lara by Wildeer. Lara v 1.21

Max post from Patron.

Hey guys!

I updated the public Lara model. This is not the latest 1.3 I am working with now. It currently consists of "hundreds" of branches. What I will need to merge when LiT7 is done. So this is a fix for version 1.2.

You can download the latest version from my public asset library: or

Bug fixes:

• Re-parent rubber ring. More fps in the viewport. It is very important in animation.
  • Ambient Occlusion node in Lara body material. Very useful with Eevee. That way the holes don't "light" up. Pu55y, ass, mouth, nose, etc. And it adds more detail to the skin.
  • I turned off Subsurface Translucency on the Lara body. It usually didn't work well.
  • I renamed the Modifiers on the Lara body. So I hope it will be easier for beginners.
  • And I reset the Rigify controller to FK.
Renders and screenshots:

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Dunno, but I'm seeing lots of broken image links lately as well, especially the posts from Bigmelon3D
Just rename them .jpg file. The app you use should give warning saying it labeled wrong and ask for change to jpg. I'm using Irfanview, and it prompts each time I dl and open images from Twitter lately. Some reason the images are being dl and saved as .jiff files ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes