Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hi! I just made this and started learning the rig! Its amazing! I plan on doing alot more and longer animations as i get better. Have lots planned. Please let me know what you think. I feel i did alot wrong but need to practice.

Personally I'd say the camera moves are a bit too sudden, unless that was intentional. The final pan was ok tho. The rest was fine for a beginner though. The smile at the end was nice.

Reactions: Icekatana

squall1150

Sep 3, 2017
Personally I'd say the camera moves are a bit too sudden, unless that was intentional. The final pan was ok tho. The rest was fine for a beginner though. The smile at the end was nice.
Yeah After the render was done and i checked it over the camera was too fast for what i wanted, but aafter trying to fix the camera the viewport was so laggy i just left it for now. Few clipping to i want to fix and maybe better lighting.

Thanks alot!

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
Hi! I just made this and started learning the rig! Its amazing! I plan on doing alot more and longer animations as i get better. Have lots planned. Please let me know what you think. I feel i did alot wrong but need to practice.

Nice first effort, would love to see more with the lara model and tentacles!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes