Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ordem

Apr 18, 2022
So much fantastic Lara Croft Fanarts... incredible work to all! and thanks for sharing such quality work <3

Does anyone knows how to close the pandoras box of self-satisfaction? I can't seem to find a way to close it after stumbling over F95.....

Never thought a site could flood the old veins with blood again.... like F95 did...

and after seing that one here https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1785616_1.jpg now i want my own lara croft lifepartner-robot!

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2022
Does anyone knows how to close the pandoras box of self-satisfaction? I can't seem to find a way to close it after stumbling over F95.....
If you need to ask, then it's highly unlikely to happen (you making it it happen). Only one thing can stop felf-abuse, will. But make no mistake, I'm not talking about a hippie/new age notion of will. I'm talking about motivation and determination. If you don't have them (for ex: a bright view of your future, life opportunities, achievable future plans, loved ones to take care of, etc, etc...) then I would say you're more likely to be motivated not to stop. Self-abuse is the poorest man's vice (not talking financially only), you don't do it for enjoyment, you do it to momentarily drawn your "sorrows". And even though, in this day and age, those used for an agenda will tell you it's a good thing, you already know it is not. It has terrible effects on your body (in the long run) especially your entire digestive tract..

In conclusion, if future physical well being and psychological outlook aren't in the cards for you, and momentary satisfaction is called for, you might as well forget about it and do what you must...

I apologize in advance if this question was merely a joke, but if it wasn't, one person might find this reply useful/interesting.

Reactions: Velcrofly and Ordem

Ordem

Apr 18, 2022
yeah it was actually more of a fun-side joke because there is so much interesting and stimulating things to see on this site.. But still i appreciate your effort for being honest :) someone might find it useful/Interesting.

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Has anyone wrap3'd her to DAZ, yet?
I've got the model set up but am sure it'll take a few days and wouldn't mind skipping the process if someone's already done it well :D
Not being that greatly versed in Blender, I'd love to see Wildeer's Lara ported to DAZ Studio.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes