Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
This is also apperently Wildeer even tho I feel like he screwed up the model a bit.

And for those that don't have twitter here is a 1 minute teaser.

And a link to the full 5 minute video.

FistPunk

Nov 18, 2020
This is also apperently Wildeer even tho I feel like he screwed up the model a bit.

Honestly i dont know what you are talking about. She looks damn gorgeous. She does not look the same like the generic blender version, true. After you posted it i checked his patreon and got the reason: He uses professional tools like Arnold renderer. They used that renderer for movies like Pacific Rim, Blade Runner, Superman etc.. :eek::love:
Yeah it does lack the high polished poster style, which he also explains with his background being technical then artistic.
IMO that whole video from start to finish is a pure cinematic level bomb of an animation and this guy can only get better using professional tools...
We got a bright star rising in the horizon.

1671903476254.png

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

At least that guy died happy and Lara Croft fucked his brains out.
There are many worse ways to die... I think. :p

Caboose88

Jul 19, 2018
Honestly i dont know what you are talking about. She looks damn gorgeous. She does not look the same like the generic blender version, true. After you posted it i checked his patreon and got the reason: He uses professional tools like Arnold renderer. They used that renderer for movies like Pacific Rim, Blade Runner, Superman etc.. :eek::love:
Yeah it does lack the high polished poster style, which he also explains with his background being technical then artistic.
IMO that whole video from start to finish is a pure cinematic level bomb of an animation and this guy can only get better using professional tools...

View attachment 2260433

Everyone has their own taste i wasn't a fan of the new thicker one. the Laura model with tats and piercings is my fav. i orginally thought when i saw the video why was it posted in this thread :x

Grandity

Oct 16, 2020
Totally agree, but it seems people like to stick to old things...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes