Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MyHardMare

May 25, 2023
Sicipo can be really be hit and miss especially with his fetish for extreme penetrations but when he wants, he knows how to pick excellent dresses.
Still looks creepy imo. Only positive things are the dresses, which are Daz assets. But to be fair 99% of blender content creator do it like this.

Reactions: Ctrl_Money_Shot
Mar 14, 2019
Art is subjective however. As I said before, I do not like extreme penetrations like Chadrat, BenjiBonjo and others do.
As a woman I find it to be horrible, unrealistic and downright stupid. But I would still consider them artists.
You missed the point. Its not about the content/peoples fetishes, which i wouldnt judge at all btw and on top downgrade them with such adjectives...
Its about +90% of blender users taking stuff done by others and calling themself artists and asking for money.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
You missed the point. Its not about the content/peoples fetishes, which i wouldnt judge at all btw and on top downgrade them with such adjectives...
Its about +90% of blender users taking stuff done by others and calling themself artists and asking for money.
Except it's just not picking a model, picking a outfit and done.
There is posing, lighting, adjusting how the hair is to make it seem realistic for the pose, facial expression and more.
And while little to no experience or skill in blender or such programs, from what I have seen, you just don't put on a outfit and call it a day. You have to adjust the outfit as you pose otherwise you see what some artwork in this thread have, Lara's thigh clipping through her shorts since they haven't adjusted her shorts to the pose.
So while they haven't created the assets from scratch(very few if any artist do that, even Wildeer) I say they do enough work on those assets to be considered artistic.
Hell if people that use AI art is starting to consider themselves to be artists then those that use Blender most certainly can.
And you can downgrade a fetish without downgrading those that enjoy it. People that enjoy that fetish are not stupid, the fetish itself however is.
A marvel movie can be stupid but doesn't mean those that enjoy it are.

Mar 14, 2019
There is posing, lighting, adjusting how the hair is to make it seem realistic for the pose, facial expression and more.
And while little to no experience or skill in blender or such programs, from what I have seen, you just don't put on a outfit and call it a day. You have to adjust the outfit as you pose otherwise you see what some artwork in this thread have, Lara's thigh clipping through her shorts since they haven't adjusted her shorts to the pose.
So while they haven't created the assets from scratch(very few if any artist do that, even Wildeer) I say they do enough work on those assets to be considered artistic.
Hell if people that use AI art is starting to consider themselves to be artists then those that use Blender most certainly can.
And you can downgrade a fetish without downgrading those that enjoy it. People that enjoy that fetish are not stupid, the fetish itself however is.
Ok wasnt expecting this outrage and im not going to start an argue over this matter with you...

P.S Hey jimmy having a comeback with trolling me again? ;)
1698586014669.png

Reactions: Slitheris

MyHardMare

May 25, 2023
You way off here and what you describe is not even 10% of what a real 3D artist does. Regarding assets from Daz, i know people creating those and spending alot of time and effort, which getting leeched and monetized by so called 3d artists like the one you praised, who not even credit the real content creators that do the real work.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
You way off here and what you describe is not even 10% of what a real 3D artist does. Regarding assets from Daz, i know people creating those and spending alot of time and effort, which getting leeched and monetized by so called 3d artists like the one you praised, who not even credit the real content creators that do the real work.
Most artists do credit the original creator of models they use. Sicipo for example does credit Wildeer and I have seen plenty of others do the same, crediting whatever artist made the models they use. Overall I would say R34 artists are a fairly close knit community and I see them on Twitter giving each other pointers & tips and sharing models they have done. So I do not think there is much leeching done here rather everyone help fed each other. Idylla is the only one I have seen that never seem to give any credit to anyone but himself even when he was using Wildeer's model which is naturally wrong.
They do not credit store bought items however(even tho when asked most will say which asset it is they used) and well, guess they see no point in doing so which is understandable.

MyHardMare

May 25, 2023
Ok let me try again: Most of them are leeching Daz content, which they are sharing with each other (thats what you call " close knit community"), none have credited the original Daz creator, Daz artists sell several items (couple have showed me their earnings) which is then pirated throughout blender smut community.
One example is icedev, he just spreads Daz models, textures etc. and demands money for it, also requests to be credited for something he didnt do himself.
I´ll also end the conversation here, its hard to make you understand the point.

Reactions: Slitheris

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
From Wildeer himself, this is a shot of the new and updated Lara model. He promises that the new model will be available for download soon. "Also, a new color profile and AgX has arrived. This promises even more of a real camera colorspace." He updated the rigging too. 4gd3fy.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes