Fan Art Wildeer Studio Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Wrong Thread for AI, please just Wildeer Lara Pics!
You do realize every image I have posted in this thread has been AI from the model's I have trained.
I spent over 25 years using 3D programs, so a new toy is something I am going to play with for awhile.

This one is slightly less of a resemblance then prior pics, but that is a problem with anchor fallacy, I asked for a LARA pic so it is one.

• Angry
Reactions: Nakeeva

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Most of the stuff posted here lately is more AI then wildeers Lara. So whats the fuss about? :censored:
Maybe they are a fan of the California
If the general consensus is the image doesn't resemble Lara enough I will take it down.
If it is just do to anti AI and now your going back and changing your past likes to angry faces on my post, interesting.

But keep in mind it is still fan art, and I have the blender model, AI is a tool nothing more.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
You do realize every image I have posted in this thread has been AI from the model's I have trained.
I spent over 25 years using 3D programs, so a new toy is something I am going to play with for awhile.

This one is slightly less of a resemblance then prior pics, but that is a problem with anchor fallacy, I asked for a LARA pic so it is one.
If you want to post your AI images then do so here https://f95zone.to/threads/loras-for-wildeers-lara-croft-development-thread.173873/ which I see you have done in the past so why not just continue to do so where this sort of content is welcome?
As I said, this is a thread for artists using his model, not Lara Croft in particular since if you have a look you might see a few different characters(Ahsoka, Ellie) but using the same model which is fine here.
So it's a thread to show off those artists. You aren't an artist here, not in any way, the AI is.
I could do the same pictures that you do since it is not hard at all but that doesn't make me an artist nor would I ever post it here.
If you got the blender model then cool, do a scene in blender or DAZ with it, I'm sure we all would love to see it and it would belong in this thread even if may not be as good as some of the artists in this thread but atleast you put in the effort.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes