Unity - Abandoned - Will Deprived [v0.0.1.3] [Feral Desire]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Squall14

Well... this is an abandoned game so i won't be that critical. I can see the potential in it but there's a lot of work to be done for it to be a great game. Sound, better graphics/animations, ect... In my opinion, i wouldn't release a game in this current state but that's just me
  2. 3.00 star(s)

420SumDumGai

Very well done pixel art, and a gameplay style that's very reminiscent of old Lucasarts games from the 90s. Like those games it manages to straddle the mundane and the surreal without falling too far in either direction.

It's a damn shame it seems to be abandoned; it could have been a real gem.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rhev

v0.0.1.3

What a great and unique little game.

Well done pixel art, an interface that's rather intuitive, and a feel that reminds me of the old DOS based adventures. I can't wait to see what this game has in store in the future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jackthedeadwood

It is a pixelart game which is quite good animated in my opinion. Even if it is a short game it was quite little treat for me. Hopefully this game gets more attention and it will be not abandoned. (Because I want to see more of it).

As a game it controls alright and you can get really fast behind it. Just the flashlight is in a need of a better battery thats all.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Torkal

Amazing artwork !! Too bad not so much content right now :D
    Hope it will have some human content as well :p
    No bugs whatsoever, and the controls reminds me of Starbound.
    I'm looking forward for future updates !
  6. 5.00 star(s)

scrublord1

Although it is in its nascent stages, the game's pixel graphics look like there is a lot of love put into them. Great premise too! Developer is very responsive to commentary. Looking forward to its completion and release.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Alket

5 stars, why? I like the pixelart, I like the premise (something something alone in an infested lab), I like the gameplay mechanics (something something puzzles and character development), I like the genre (kinda spooky), I like the direction of the project.
    That being sayed, the demo is interesting, but the game has a long way to go, keeping an eye on this one...keep up the good work, dev!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Drittenmann

the game still in a very early stage but with what we could see here this looks very promising.
    there are a lot of features that can be added here but lets just wait for it and help the developer with his patreon and some constructive ideas.
    Animations are good and the gameplay is simple and enjoyable and for now almost everything you can store in the inventory is useful.
    Edit:
    i need to make a correction on my rating, as is expected the development is slow because you know is only a guy, but there are two things that makes me give the 5th star:
    1) the developer is constant: you can expect the updates.
    2) the developer is honest: he had some time with difficulties to work on the game and paused the patreon payment telling us what happened, thats a big plus for the dev.