4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
Will Deprived is an adventure game where you control a 19 year old girl named Sarah or whatever you would like to call her. She will wake up from cryo-sleep "somewhere" and you explore from there. You will need to figure out what to do to progress the game. Hentai scenes will be part of the figuring out what to do. You can find items, wear or not wear certain clothes, interact with objects and talk with people or things... In addition you will be able to coach Sarah into certain personality traits, this will influence future events. Lastly you can expect a variety of endings based on your choices.
Thread Updated: 2019-04-16
Release Date: 2019-04-16
Developer: Feral Desire -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1.3
Language:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Screen01.jpg Screen03.jpg 1.png

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
This seems quite interesting, gonna follow. Hoping for some human interaction aside from monster too though.

Reactions: Crazed Owl

AOH

Sep 18, 2017
Add urination as a tag if you can. One of the few games with a bladder stat and interactable toilets.

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys, I may or may not be the Crazed Owl developing this.. XD
Thanks for all the praise!!

This seems quite interesting, gonna follow. Hoping for some human interaction aside from monster too though.
Yes that will be in there in the future :)

This does look intriguing. Can a MAC version be made available (exist)?
Yes it does exist, please check the official download page!
However I do not own a Mac and can not confirm if it works or not!
(everything can be found at the don't worry it's free)

If you would try it then please let me know if it works or if it is broken.
If it doesn't work then for now there is no Mac version and I will have to find a way to see if I can remedy this. :(

Add urination as a tag if you can. One of the few games with a bladder stat and interactable toilets.
Oh that's a good one, thanks :)
I will add that to the Patreon site, as for this tread that's up to our friend .

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Looks interesting and if it's a point-and-click adventure I'm *really* interested, but one thing concerns me: the Giant Insects tag. I have a huge phobia of insects and while bugs on-screen won't send me screaming in terror down the road in the middle of the night, it will definitely be an instant boner-killer for me and likely have me closing the game quickly if I get caught offguard.

Is there any possible way to disable or easily avoid h-scenes with bugs?

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Hey guys, I may or may not be the Crazed Owl developing this.. XD
Thanks for all the praise!!

Yes that will be in there in the future :)

Yes it does exist, please check the official download page!
However I do not own a Mac and can not confirm if it works or not!
(everything can be found at the don't worry it's free)

If you would try it then please let me know if it works or if it is broken.
If it doesn't work then for now there is no Mac version and I will have to find a way to see if I can remedy this. :(

Oh that's a good one, thanks :)
I will add that to the Patreon site, as for this tread that's up to our friend .
Be aware that your Mac link on your page is non-functional - it is set to be " " when it's actually " ".

Also, it launches on a Mac but you can't get past the splash screen (it doesn't accept any button inputs).

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
I just finished playing version 0.0.1.0 and so far I love this game. <3 I'm really looking forward to playing more.
O and is there a way for the main character to get back into the machine once you load the program disk or is that not implemented yet?

MaggieMathews

Jan 25, 2018
Looks interesting, but unless it's on some monster, I HATE seeing disgustingly large tits and cocks...I will try this simply because I love a good pixel game.

But people please stop making games with women who have tits the size of beach balls and dicks that look like they could be used as a cane.

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
This is definately an interesting game. One can tell there is heart put into the art, very nice. Will watch future developments for sure.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes