Flash Abandoned Willows Wimper [v0.1] [MindFucklingSkelly]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
and also, the cock and ball torture only happens when you die by a certain type of enemies.
not gonna lie, my dick went hollow when i see it.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
here's the timer for the spike
First phase: long (around 4-5 second i think)
second phase: short (around 1-2 second i think)
last phase: instant

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
here's the timer for the spike
First phase: long (around 4-5 second i think)
second phase: short (around 1-2 second i think)
last phase: instant
to clarify, i'm talking about how long the spike gate is open.
you need to be a little patient at the last level, since there's no save

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I get that this may not be everyone's cup of tea
But did you guys have to enter the thread if you didn't like what it contained?

Jan 14, 2019
Its a forum. That's literally a public meeting place for open discussion. Negative criticism is still discussion.

This game is objectively bad. The cg's are interesting, but the game play is basic, the constant static hurts my eyes and the ending seemed like some freshman philosophy junk.

I clicked on the thread because of the gay tag. The one gay cg was so brief and not worth the effort of stomaching the game to get to. CBT is also not my thing. IMO, this is a bad game and can be safely passed on.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Played this on e621 a while ago, it's a game. It's not amazing and it kinda hurts to look at at times.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
I can't play this game. It's got some interesting concepts and a decent method for punishing peeps that don't have the patience for it along with some competently made CG's. But The constant freaking static is preventing me from moving forward. I understand that masking the Characters Eyes is a theme in this game, but the static alone is killing the experience for me. Let me know when there's a version where I can play this without the static and I'll give it another go.

Ton54

Mar 10, 2022
It's so damn fucking unfortunate this guy deleted everything after getting a gf. even kicked off a lot of nsfw artists after he made his discord sfw/suggestive. Kind of a let down this guy's happiness kinda made him throw away his niche fanbase

Reactions: Untamed

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
playing it for the first time made me rq after the spikes but then I followed through till the end. well, the ending wasn't that great tbh but ok I guess

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote