Unity - Completed - Win at Mahjong, Win a Night With Her [Final] [AleCubicSoft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ColdPlate

I know this is MTL, text covering the middle section of the board, not ideal.

Okay, So the game is fine with it's concept, however I am not in favor that its just bland, not much taste at all. Only one character. I personally would like voice callouts on Pon, Kan, Chii, etc; a bit more often as it does symbolize what is going on in the game instead of having to figure out whats going on. There is no timer, so you can take your time and think about your next move.

If you like mahjong with robots that don't callouts and just make outright moves, go for it play. If not, I would not recommend and stick to playing real people.

Also, I would not recommend this game for anyone who doesn't know how to play mahjong, as this includes no tutorial at all.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Enjoyable enough gameplay if you like mahjong, the AI plays fast and there are ways to cheat if you want (unveiling opponent pieces).

The ecchi is pretty straightforward, there are different scenes for both loss and wins, so either way you get to unlock scenes but seeing as there are only a total of 4 scenes the game gets old fast.

This is not bad but very short, the mahjong mechanics are good but it lacks more content around it, like a leveling system or simply more girls with extra scenes to unlock.