Ren'Py - Winds of the Destiny [v0.11.0] [Golden Novels]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Wesieboy56

Game needs moar love, great potential as people always say with these games, not a whole lot to judge yet but @RandyPhoniex makes a good point, and you can only get better from here , definitely give this game a try and look foward to playing the 0.25 update
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Story seems interesting.
    + Renders/Drawings looks decent enough.

Bad Points
    - General quality (Animations and pictures) needs a lot of improve.
    - Gallery not working well. It doesn't show all positions of sex scenes and only show first animation which is totaly missleading.
    - Choices kind of matter and we have some sandbox gameplay parts aswell, but game dont have ingame walkthrough/tips while its totaly needed and we dont have walkthrough mod either (Its currently abandoned...)
    - Some sex scenes have 2 different angle/position but generaly they just have one animation and angle/position. And they are not well maked, foreplay scenes don't makes you want more and sex animations physics are not good either.
    - Animations are pretty short and their physics looks not good enough. And DEV's realy should stop making sex animations with invisible MC's and their flying dick/tongue/hand etc... Its just creppy...
    - We have a lot of text, which can be boring.
    - Game have some grammer problems.
    - Menu not opening instantly or not having option for disabling that delay is kind of annoying.

For The End
    Well this game had potencial but sadly DEV cant improve his game to reach that potencial...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Forgiveme0018

I'm looking forward to the next update. I leave a good rating in the hope that the developer continues to work steadily. I liked the unique style of this game. I don't enjoy Japanese-style games, but I think this game is great.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Scy7he

Reviewed on v2.1
    a really good game, enjoyed it thoroughly, the girls renders are great and I enjoyed seeing them interacting with the mc...all of them have their unique charm (at least for me)...for a first release the game has many good things going for it

however there are two things I would love to see improve and that is the english and the animation

-it is nice to see the game now has translators to improve the english so I won't talk more than that it needs improvement so hope translators do a good job here

-however now I would like to see the animation (frames) to improve..the lower than 24 frames animation leaves more to be desired and I hope dev manages to do something to improve on it
    -also some sex scenes would have looked and felt better if it was shown from a different angle (so if the dev experiments on every angle to find the best one then this game would be a fantastic game in terms of quality
    (also the transition animation needs to be improved on...the void opening or closing kind of transition doesn't fit in every scenario and in those times I wished there was a different transition or none at all)

Overall a really great experience if you can familiarize yourself with the engrish before the translators finish translating if someone wants to play right now without waiting for full translation
  5. 4.00 star(s)

JimmyTooShoes

Really good, I wasn't expecting that much but i enjoyed what I played. All i can say is that the translation needs some work as its ard to understand sometimes. And maybe better animations even though i love them already.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Fake Rabi ~

Good graphics, good story
    Kinda roughed on the translation but definitely gonna
    Be fixed in the future updates
    The characters are not ragged compare to other games
    Also koikatu based games are really nice but this game
    Gave it a boost.. Definitely a good start for a demo
    And highly recommended
  7. 5.00 star(s)

nnt25

I really like it and for the first release it is huge its a very sexy game I like the animations the h-scnes are nice and there is actually an interesting story

The grammer could be better my grammer is also not good but its a she not he xD

I like the girls they are not look alike there is difference in the looks the animation is kinky there is even giggle there