Collection - VN - Others - Unity - Ren'Py - Winged Cloud Collection [2024-01-17] [Winged Cloud]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Oppailance

They're not perfect games. More like sugar. Sweet and easy to digest, possibly leading to diabetes, but enjoyable nonetheless. Nothing gourmet about it, but definitely something to fill a craving for nourishment of some sort. I don't play these games a lot, but they're actually fine.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Yumberduddle

this is a comprehensive, helpful, up to date topic, which provides functional links in a well-organized manner. i also like that sources for the 18+ patches are provided. the author of this topic even designates the yuri we came for from all the other gunk! what a terrific collection; please keep up the great work!!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ciphertul

I have them another try, but I just can't care about them. I tried Swimclub and Succubus both where horrible, I heard the yuri games where better so I tried Knight and Forest again both where awful. I love VNs but this just commit what I think is the cardinal sin for a VN devolving into pointless and unenjoyable h-scenes.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

mofu2x

A collection of visual novels that have heavily contributed to ruining the reputation of visual novels in the west. At the very best, you get the prologue of an okay visual novel packaged as a standalone product. (No seriously, when I read Sakura Spirit I thought the end credits were supposed to be the opening movie.) On average, you get stories so bland and uninspired you wonder why anyone bothered to create them in the first place. None of them even go far enough in the smut department to be worth a fap. Nothing here will satisfy you in any way, shape, or form. Please read visual novels that actually try to tell a story, or be sexy enough to get you off, or have any sort of aspiration other than baiting horny teenagers on Steam for a quick buck.

At least the art is nice.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

weeper

Played the forest girls series. Enjoyable visual novels. I've been really enjoying them. I can't wait to try some of the other ones, there's a lot more of them to try after I'm done with this one!! Great work for team who made these games and great work for the poster for uploading these games!