Unity Wings of Seduction: Bust 'em Out! [v0.17.03] [Ramen Cat Studio]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Game looks nice, too bad it's going to take a while for full edition.
I first tried it on Hard, twice, but i gave up. Tbh i think there's too much of a gap between the difficulties, Normal gets too easy after lvl 40 while on hard it's tiresome to break a single piece of clothing.

Jan 14, 2023
Lvl 41, survived 28mins, all stuff maxed @ lvl 3, killed boss. Mission limit timer is 30 mins (literally circled around avoiding boss to maximise score / level).

Given you managed to do an extra 0 of damage compared to me, 1,000,000's rather than 100,000's, (I think mine was like 600k) in 18 mins vrs 28 mins, calling you out for gross abuse of cheat engine. Which is how you know it's kinda good - the bottom feeding High Score table cheaters are already poasting.

Jan 14, 2023
no sex? Where is the cover gif coming from
After winning a round, you get a separate "interactive" scene (the usual kind, click button to change outfit etc) which you can unlock items for in the actual game. Typical H-level stuff.

More importantly, it's quite a good Vamp Survivors clone, if a little mean / stingy with the upgrades.

X9

Feb 17, 2018
After winning a round, you get a separate "interactive" scene (the usual kind, click button to change outfit etc) which you can unlock items for in the actual game. Typical H-level stuff.

More importantly, it's quite a good Vamp Survivors clone, if a little mean / stingy with the upgrades.
He means none of that is available in the demo version that's available and shouldn't be posted in the images. Half the images are a lie.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Game looks nice, too bad it's going to take a while for full edition.
I first tried it on Hard, twice, but i gave up. Tbh i think there's too much of a gap between the difficulties, Normal gets too easy after lvl 40 while on hard it's tiresome to break a single piece of clothing.
Nevermind the difficulty, i did a bad build before. This one made it a piece of cake.
Screenshot 2023-12-08 135932.png

hohothepro

Jun 12, 2017
Lvl 41, survived 28mins, all stuff maxed @ lvl 3, killed boss. Mission limit timer is 30 mins (literally circled around avoiding boss to maximise score / level).

Given you managed to do an extra 0 of damage compared to me, 1,000,000's rather than 100,000's, (I think mine was like 600k) in 18 mins vrs 28 mins, calling you out for gross abuse of cheat engine. Which is how you know it's kinda good - the bottom feeding High Score table cheaters are already poasting.
nah, most of my damage was from the machine gun, with the piercing skill tree except i had like 4 +projectiles on it, so it would literally just clear a path through the wave every time it fired, along with the buff that gives you +projectile speed (for some reason that actually makes your guns fire faster?) if you stand still, paired with guardian drone and the laser with more additional projectiles, with basically 100% crit, it basically oneshots anything i point it at. frankly, the fact that you got sub a million damage at all makes me question if you even did all the clothing zones, as those spawn additional bosses when you clear them while giving you bonuses at the end.

Jan 14, 2023
nah, most of my damage was from the machine gun, with the piercing skill tree except i had like 4 +projectiles on it, so it would literally just clear a path through the wave every time it fired, along with the buff that gives you +projectile speed (for some reason that actually makes your guns fire faster?) if you stand still, paired with guardian drone and the laser with more additional projectiles, with basically 100% crit, it basically oneshots anything i point it at. frankly, the fact that you got sub a million damage at all makes me question if you even did all the clothing zones, as those spawn additional bosses when you clear them while giving you bonuses at the end.
Fair 'nough, that run I went with max buffed lasers (with the one that increases range, but is labelled something else, duration perhaps?), which are fairly RNG at what they hit (Spread shot is a trap and rubbish). I've also cleared it at only lvl 31, so there's apparently a nice spread of strategies / optimum builds going on. Ty for the reply, I'll have one more go before leaving it on the shelf for a couple of builds.

The usual meta for this type of game (Rogue:Genesia, VS, Crimsonland etc) is to lean heavily into +speed so you're never not strafing - here aparently the bonuses for the clothing zones are good enough to hit a stationary crit build.

Interestingly enough, this appears to be part of a Steam Demo fest - 6 new NSFW releases (all 2024) from the same publisher:

The publisher is Hide Games, looks China based:

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
There's small updates out, enough to alter a bit of the gameplay i suppose.

Apr 17, 2019
Wholesome demo, too bad the h-scene is missing. I wanna see a peepee go into her pussy, after playing for 30 minutes :cry:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes