HTML Winter Cabin V_0.01

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys I'm working on a new text based (some pictures) incest game using Twine. I was disappointed by the lack of good incest themed text games on here so I have decided to make my own.
The story is about a mother and son getting stuck in a cabin.
There will be no supernaturual forces or any crap like that. But I will include multiple paths - passion, force, etc.. - for the player to fuck his mom. I also have not decided if I want to add more characters - tell me what you guys think.
So far I've been learning how to use Twine and have made up the back story for the rest of the game.
Please give it a try - its really short right now.

Link:

Reactions: Cirro84 and setter6

Ben Shapiro

Sep 30, 2017
Pretty good start, nice to see a new game that doesn't give me a headache trying to decipher what is being said as well lol. Keep up the good work, I have high hopes for this game.

Reactions: david123

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
I'm intrigued enough to check back, but this preview didn't really give me much of a sense of where your game is actually going. If your next release adds some polish and introduces gameplay, then color me interested.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello guys!
Version 0.02 is here! Only small progression in this version - but I started using a different page style and added lots of new pictures. Now that I have the structure of the page layout down I can focus on the story and gameplay.
Tell me how it looks - I am always looking for feedbacks especially at the early stages of this game.

V0.2

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys I made a new thread for the game: