Jan 3, 2021
Took a look at your git repo, trying to get the gist of how it work....
Would it be possible to create something like that, however only for extracting lines and when I'm done editing, run script again for applying new lines? I know almost nothing about coding.

As you've said, the most burdensome thing to do is translating line by line for a decent translation, which is what I do, not only it is time consuming but also a massive pain in the ass.
I'm aware of translator++, however during many of my tests I've found out that, in many cases it swap a few events and phrases.
I will cum a load just for you if you do that

Beckz

May 11, 2020
It just came out, and then it got translated (MTL though)

Just a prove how everyone have been waiting to play this..

Reactions: Balial42

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Not gonna like, I loved the last game (Summer Memories). Had many places to explore, had a bit of challenge and was fun to unlock new things. I hope this is the same if not better.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Not gonna like, I loved the last game (Summer Memories). Had many places to explore, had a bit of challenge and was fun to unlock new things. I hope this is the same if not better.
From what I heard, it's the same but with more stuff to do, more places to explore and more characters. If you liked the first one you'll like this one.

Reactions: VulgarXrated

kyanie

May 26, 2021
Can anyone make a download link through MEGA? I don't trust my net enough to download a 1GB+ file without cutting and resetting mid-way through. Mega is the most reliable cause even if something happens, you can reload and resume with only a loss of 5-10% progress.

there you go bud, and you need the patch I think.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Endomius and satria

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
Nothing left. The scenes in this game sapped it all.

Can't even imagine the DLC content when the base is already this good.

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes