• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP [WIP Translation] A Former Noblewoman Like Me Reduced to Sexual Slavery [RJ299642] [Pink Tuchikure]

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
RJ299642_img_main.jpg
Title: A Former Noblewoman Like Me Reduced to Sexual Slavery
Store: ( )
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese

Description: Thanks to the efforts of legendary peasant Akiba,
the commoners' revolution against the nobility who had taken everything from them was a success.
Kodai, the representative of Looking Cherry, and a man who had fought alongside Akiba,
was made the provisional king of the land.
His first edict was to lay down various punishments down upon all of the nobles,
and restore peace to the kingdom.

This is the story of a former noble named Mimi, who is forced to choose between death and sexual slavery.
The naïve girl is forced into a journey that would be filled with violation and brutal gangbangs...

Game Details: Contains situations such as interspecies sex, rape, gangbang, creampies, mating presses, and more.

Approx. 42 H events total
40 base CG (excluding pose art / H variations)
All H events can be replayed for multiple viewings.

Furthermore, if you missed any events, a full unlock option is added upon game completion.

Different from most RPGM win/loss H-scene unlocks, the H-scenes are a part of the story. Some you do have to go find but upon completion of the main storyline you have the option to unlock all of the H-scenes. A couple wrong choice endings with H-events.

Translators Notes: Hey I'm going to share what I have done right now as I'd like some feedback on the translation, primarily I would like those that do play it do tell me about any mistakes or missed text. Be aware this translation is in its early stages.

Currently there's only the initial right choice H-scene translated fully. However, All of the dialogues and non h-scenes in the starting area have been completed and to some extent double checked for errors.

In the near future I plan on releasing an update with the first 7-8 H-events translated and more of the general map and dialogues translated.

Not certain if it requires a Japanese local or not I use one in general whenever I play Japanese games

Note that this is my first translation project and it will be inconsistent from the start as I was still in the process of learning. If you notice any severe grammar issues please let me know.

Also and the last comment I started this translation thinking this was a standalone game, I was wrong its actually the second in the series and I didn't realize it until later on.
For the most part things are clearly explained but there are a couple points that may be confusing if your interested the first game was called Busty Loli Got Sold to a Rich Elite

Downloads: Workupload: MediaFire:

RJ299642_img_smp1.jpg RJ299642_img_smp4.jpg h12_1.png h12_1.png h14_1.png h15_5.png h17_3.png h29_2.png

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Here are some update files for the current download.

I am currently not making any progress on this game just don't have the motivation rn.

Last edited:
Reactions: John573

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Did a great job on what you pushed out so far, OP, but hot damn this game is like 3 times longer than it needed to be, I can see how demoralising that would be for translation.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
So small update my laptop broke right when I was planning on using winter break to get back into translating so this project and my other project are on hold. As of right now I'm scrounging up some money to build a PC but I may not have one until as lat as April.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Okay I am back in business, finally. I had some issues with the motherboard I got so I had to have it replaced (Stupid MSI garbage) but now my new PC works great. That said I will be finishing the shadow people trans first as I'm much closer to completion on that only like 3 or 4 h events then I will continue working on this.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Okay I am back in business, finally. I had some issues with the motherboard I got so I had to have it replaced (Stupid MSI garbage) but now my new PC works great. That said I will be finishing the shadow people trans first as I'm much closer to completion on that only like 3 or 4 h events then I will continue working on this.
Hi! How is it going?

Reactions: caccamolla

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Translation on this game hasn't been dropped rather I'm considering restarting it as well as translating the first game well first
this game was a sequel which I did not know until I had already gotten into it however, shadow people will be released today and one other translation by me was posted but still hasn't been accepted yet.