3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
So for those who actually follow KIDMO's work:

Are these scenes the same as portrayed in KIDMO's original art, or are these just reused assets with a different story.
" WISH-Paradise High is a collaborative game through an official contract with illustrator KIDMO "
So I'd assume it's original work for the game.

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
i freakin love the arts for this game but not a fan of puzzle games. does the illustrator working on other games beside this?

thenameofl

Jan 12, 2019
how to unlock the totall naked sex scene?i achieved full stars of a girl but gain nothing different.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to unlock the totall naked sex scene?i achieved full stars of a girl but gain nothing different.
Get two heel blocks to the bottom of the screen in one match to fully strip a girl, if that's what you mean.
Cant find that folder Help?
It's probably hidden. Go to your user folder like LawIiet said and unhide it in view, or search for...

%appdata%

Reactions: aetria and Black B

thenameofl

Jan 12, 2019
Get two heel blocks to the bottom of the screen in one match to fully strip a girl, if that's what you mean.

It's probably hidden. Go to your user folder like LawIiet said and unhide it in view, or search for...

%appdata%
no,i mean every final sex scene of a girl.in the gallery they are total naked through picture,but half naked after clicking into it.

shadow_32_

Jan 5, 2019
no,i mean every final sex scene of a girl.in the gallery they are total naked through picture,but half naked after clicking into it.
I think for every stage you have to get 3 stars AND get the girl fully naked (so both high-heels to the bottom) in order to get all pics in the gallery for a girl. It's a pain in the ass.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes